• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
dream said:
heat-espn.png

That seems a bit premature, even considering ESPN's agenda.

Explain to me what is wrong with that. The headline is a question. It's a close game.

part of me is hoping spoelstra's wink and "oh you'll see" meant unleashing wade

please based god?

MiamiWesker said:
Explain to me what is wrong with that. The headline is a question mark. It's a close game.

Remember what I said earlier? This applies here.

Omiee

i dont think the bulls will close this game out, boozer has been awfull and wade looks like he is about to take the game over.

Sho_Nuff82 said:
I'd rather see guys learn from their mistakes, get better and gel as the season goes along. The Heat strategy seems to be punching the wall until their knuckles bleed. They are now slowly losing consciousness from blood loss.

Juwan Howard
Udonis Haslem
Big Z

these are the only guys I feel sorry for. Everyone else can go fuck themselves and drown themselves in tears.

dream

MiamiWesker said:
Explain to me what is wrong with that. The headline is a question mark. It's a close game.

It just seems like a strange angle to push considering Miami was losing when they put that up. It just reeks of "we want the Heat to be good so badly."

It's the kind of headline that should go up after the Heat win a game.

Omiee

Cloudy said:
Wade is pathetic with his fishing for fouls

almost as bad as kevin martin, i just hate how miami plays, its either bulldozer lebron so he gets a call or its a drive from wade looking for a pair of FT's.

FUCK YEAH ROSEEEEEEEE

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
lol at Wade making a terrible pass because he got caught being stupid under pressure and then yelling at Miller.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Fucking BUllshit, Wade has been getting molested all day and the refs just sit there and let him take it.

Fuck this rigged ass shit. Stern just wants that Chicago big market $$$. fuck stern and his crooks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom