• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
ph33nix said:
I have a question:

For all you people who hate the way ESPN does things...then WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP GOING BACK?

No other national sports option? Fox sports isn't even around here anymore and VS is barely a network. I do like ESPN News though.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Once the Heat started going to LeBron instead of the Homeless Man's LeBron, they started playing a lot better. If only the Homeless Man's LeBron could shoot free throws, the Heat would be winning.

The Heat don't have Iguodala.

ph33nix said:
I have a question:

For all you people who hate the way ESPN does things...then WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP GOING BACK?

there aren't really any serious alternatives, but I also don't hate ESPN quite as much as other people. I think some of the hate people bring up is reaching.

Omiee

well that sucks, that has to hurt if your chi.
chalmers getting the heat the lead.

ESPN: ITS ALL OVER

wtf there is still a lot of clock left.

johnwall.jpg

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
ph33nix said:
I have a question:

Not that much competition, I mean I see no other 24/7 dedicated sports network

Fox Sports Net had it for a few years, but ESPN just took the good commentatots FSN got destroyed

Hell ESPN is a monopoly, I see them absorbing NYC sports analyst @ a high rate, go where the money is

Cloudy

Banned
Looks like Miami found their clutch guy. Awful choke job for Chicago and it's all cos Rose took that hero shot just now...

zychi

Banned
ph33nix said:
I have a question:

Don't have a choice. The Bulls aren't on locally when they're on ESPN or TNT. I love TNT tho.

I also love the MLB guys on ESPN. Hate the NBA guys besides Wilbon(I'm a Chicago guy so he doesn't bother my homerness) and Hubey. Hate the NFL guys besides Schef.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Did Lebron just run into Chalmers which caused him to foul Deng? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom