• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja Scooter said:
why do the Bulls jerseys say "Los Bulls" instead of just "TOROS"?

au_toros%20(2).jpg

Cause that name belongs to our D-League team!

h3ro

numble said:
Spoelstra has a secret plan!

As long as it doesn't interfere with Donnie's Plan™, we good.

MiamiWesker said:
That's right we are on a different timetable than everyone else. No worries then.

I have a feeling Spo will be saying that in an elimination game of the playoffs.

It's Larry Brown-like levels of waffling. They never play together, one takes the point and the other disappears.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Ninja Scooter said:
why do the Bulls jerseys say "Los Bulls" instead of just "TOROS"?

The NBA reasoning is because apparently spanish speakers talk about teams as if they are proper names. For example, you wouldn't call someone named "James White", "James Blanco".

I actually feel kind of bad for the Heat. They obviously have the pieces to run Chicago off the floor at times, but they just go into these offensive funks. Chicago's not even playing well offensively. Bibby clearly isn't the answer at PG.

Jeff-DSA said:
In 2 or 3 more seasons, everybody is going to hate Asik aside from Bulls fans. He's Luis Scola part 2.

But I like Luis Scola. :(

Sho_Nuff82 said:
I actually feel kind of bad for the Heat. They obviously have the pieces to run Chicago off the floor at times, but they just go into these offensive funks. Chicago's not even playing well offensively. Bibby clearly isn't the answer at PG.

You say this as if Chicago's #1 Defense doesn't have anything to do with those offensive funks.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
BruceLeeRoy said:
It feels so good to be excited for the Bulls again.

I've always been excited, even through the Gordon-Hinrich-Deng era, but it feels nice to be excited for a team that has a legitimate chance at winning at title.

Bibby is toast. He's worse than Derek Fisher at this point. Fisher at least isn't stupid enough to get all those terrible tattoos.

ballnet.jpg

Is this the kind of decision making you want out of your PG?

That Bibby tattoo is the worst.

Black Mamba said:
You say this as if Chicago's #1 Defense doesn't have anything to do with those offensive funks.

Why go away from Bosh? Chicago hasn't shown an ability to slow him down consistently.

Now they're letting Wade run wild in isos and it's working (for now) but I don't trust that's going to work if the game comes down to the wire again.

h3ro

Did someone else touch the ball on Wade's shot? Are you allowed to shoot it and catch the ball like that, since it only hit backboard?

Omiee

dream said:
heat-espn.png

That seems a bit premature, even considering ESPN's agenda.

im getting more and more sick of espn, they are the biggest band wagoners out there, even more than the heat fans.

The Crimson Blur said:
The fuck is wrong with you.

I'd rather see guys learn from their mistakes, get better and gel as the season goes along. The Heat strategy seems to be punching the wall until their knuckles bleed. They are now slowly losing consciousness from blood loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom