• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Blackace said:
I think it was a great trade for the Thunder.. Perk fits their needs better if he comes back soon.. Green was out of position and should do much better in Bos under Doc..
Oh, for the Thunder? If he can get back to his previous form even going into the next season he will be great for them. The size of the contract and guaranteed dollars though seems a bit high for me.

Green is getting a ton of shit on this board, so far he hasn't looked embarrassing or out of place. He will only get better with this squad.

SUPREME1

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I dunno, the conversion with him has straightened out and doesn't seem out of the ordinary. You really just don't get it. What is your problem?

You now what... I'm so over it. I'll extend a genuine olive branch to you.

Take it or leave it, it's totally up to you... but just know, if you keep taking shots at Laker fans for the lulz, than we're just gonna be right back where were were a few posts up.

That said...

*clean slate*

I don't think you'll miss Perk as much as some are making it seem come playoff time. I think people are really underestimating a rested, healthy, motivated Shaq. Regardless of his age, he can provide similar D to what Perk could (unless I'm really underestimating what Perk brought to the table), plus he's got more to offer on O.

What was Perk doing before KG arrived? I agree with whoever said he was a good fit in a great defensive system. He benefitted from having perimeter defenders who made guys work hard just to get into the paint, leaving Perk with the job of simply being soild. Yeah he's tough, but so is Shaq.

At the very least you guys added an athlete in Green, whether or not he gets time though is another question.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Oh, for the Thunder? If he can get back to his previous form even going into the next season he will be great for them. The size of the contract and guaranteed dollars though seems a bit high for me.

Green is getting a ton of shit on this board, so far he hasn't looked embarrassing or out of place. He will only get better with this squad.

I loved Green at G'Town and was so excited when Seattle got him.. then they moved to OK and started playing him at PF... :/

Meier

Dwight's gonna team up with some other talented young beast and win a few championships somewhere else. I can feel it in my gut. :(

dream

Meier said:
Dwight's gonna team up with some other talented young beast and win a few championships somewhere else. I can feel it in my gut. :(

ept_sports_nba_experts-79808957-1298906898.jpg

Another beautiful black body for the pile.

SUPREME1

Banned
Every other week there's an ad in the L.A. Times announcing that Sterling is set to receive some kind of lifetime achievement award from a local hebrew school or an award for his generosity for donating to charity or funding a gym or whatever.

And they always use that exact same picture, lol.

Blackace

LiveFromKyoto said:
Sterling follows the one drop rule.

Well of course HE does..

He needs to be forced out of the NBA.. ASAP.. shit move the Clips and the Hornets to Seattle and BC.

h3ro

Fantastic end to the second quarter.

We need a center so badly. We're gonna get dominated by anyone with some size. I'm watching with the volume down, what did Turkeyglue say/do?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Remember when I sarcastically asked "who's going to lead the Knicks in rebounding: Amare or Carmelo?"

Well, the numbers so far...

Rebounds by Game

Amare: 5, 11, 10 (8.7RPG)
Carmelo: 10, 8, 9 (9RPG)

So far against Orlando?

Carmelo with 2 rebounds at halftime.

Amare? Zero.

giri

reilo said:
Remember when I sarcastically asked "who's going to lead the Knicks in rebounding: Amare or Carmelo?"

Well, the numbers so far...

Rebounds by Game

Amare: 5, 11, 10
Carmelo: 10, 8, 9

So far against Orlando?

Carmelo with 2 rebounds at halftime.

Amare? Zero.
Fields is their best, by a long way.

SUPREME1

Banned
Blackace said:
Well of course HE does..

He needs to be forced out of the NBA.. ASAP.. shit move the Clips and the Hornets to Seattle and BC.

Curious, which would you prefer end up in Seattle?

Come on Hornets, you can come back here. Raps have a draft position to protect.

Blackace said:
Well of course HE does..

He's just celebrating black history by bringing back the 19th century. Just like those Civil War reenactors.

Blackace

ImperialConquest said:
Curious, which would you prefer end up in Seattle?

As long as Steve Ballmer owns the team I wouldnt care.. I think the Clippers have a bit more talent on their roster over all..

Funny thing? Knicks are out rebounding the Magic 23-21. Plus they're beating them on the Offensive glass 7-4. Knicks are getting scoring/hustle/boards from a variety of people, with Orlando it's Howard and that's it, Redick has 8 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom