• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Mar |OT| Now listening to the Stan Van Gundy mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you Raptors! James Johnson, Advanced STAT, Based Ed, Calderon, and DeRozan really came through for the Jazz tonight. Beat the Nets in London to gain my full love!

Chris Paul: 7pts, 5ast, 4rbs
Jose Calderon: 22pts, 16ast, 7rbs

Kids: Don't get your menisci removed.

Magic Randolph and Love guarding Pau and Bynum respectively, so of course we don't even try to go in the post. haha.

Man, this game has been brutal to watch.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
I love you Raptors! James Johnson, Advanced STAT, Based Ed, Calderon, and DeRozan really came through for the Jazz tonight. Beat the Nets in London to gain my full love!

Your welcome.

SamuraiX-

The shot selection of the Magic is so bad right now.

That shit isn't gonna be going in during the Playoffs. Run some fucking plays.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:

Chris Paul: 7pts, 5ast, 4rbs
Jose Calderon: 22pts, 16ast, 7rbs

Kids: Don't get your menisci removed.

Glad to see you've got the full nickname list memorized.

SephCast said:
Your welcome.

I hope you guys get something out of that Miami pick. Johnson's been a pretty good all-around type so far, and formed Voltron with Amir tonight. Those two had great chemistry when they were on the floor together.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
The M.O.B said:
over 90 freethrows...........................

Facepalm

S6Gmn.png

LiveFromKyoto said:
I hope you guys get something out of that Miami pick. Johnson's been a pretty good all-around type so far, and formed Voltron with Amir tonight. Those two had great chemistry when they were on the floor together.

I always liked JJ, he just never got a chance to play through his rookie mistakes. He's super athletic and has some real potential, but coaches are going to have to let him play through the growing pains. He singlehandedly won us two games this year. I'm glad he's found some minutes in Toronto.

Meier

Talk about carrying the load so far... (r.e. Knicks starters). It's nice having a deep bench but it would be even nicer having another consistent scoring option starting.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
So I didn't tune in until the second half, but uh ... Anthony Randolph can play a little bit.

And I'm embarrassed and disgusted that this is practically a Laker home game.

Kogepan

The Frankman said:
trollers gonna troll...

i'm just pissed they went all in this year when they have NO chance to win anything.

Its completely debatable whether they actually improved. Their defense is actually WORSE. They're much older. They have no cap space this summer.

Rodeo Clown said:
So I didn't tune in until the second half, but uh ... Anthony Randolph can play a little bit.

Wes johnson has been really good, if you would believe that.

But Lakers refuse to post up Gasol or Bynum on Love.

demhajq

Banned
The Frankman said:
Welcome to the Knicks problem this whole year.

Offensive foul happened before the goaltend call.

Not knowing your role?

JUNIOR TIME.

VERY BAD AT POSTING?

FRANKMAN TIME

Rodeo Clown said:

No one can guard Wes Johnson, this is amazing to watch.

Since when do the Grizz kids play this kind of defense?

Can we just forfeit this game? We are playing horrible. Sit everyone and put in the 3rd string.

I don't wanna watch this anymore. The Grizzly commentators are driving me insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom