• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

13 FTA for the Thunder after the 1st?

Never mind. Fuck this shit.

oklahoma-city-thunder.jpg

Pkaz01

Please lets get a thunder vs miami finals. The refs would be out of breathe by the end of the first quarter. They would need every single ref working for the nba just to get through that game.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
SamuraiX- said:
13 FTA for the Thunder after the 1st?

Never mind. Fuck this shit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/jar155/oklahoma-city-thunder.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]
The 1FTA for the Nuggets came off of a defensive three seconds technical, too.

h3ro

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Which ex-Knicks and current Nuggets player from the trade do the Knicks' fans miss the most???

Gallo easily. He was really coming into his own and we were seeing him developing into a solid player with a chance to be special. It was awesome to see a Knick draftpick turning out well.

I still miss him. Dude was great to watch.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
dIEHARD said:
1 game against the Lakers and a series again Billups is forgotten.

Billups is beast on D.. and the Hornets don't have a lot of help on the team but yeah he was handled. He looked like he was on a mission today... they better come up with a better gameplan to stop him because they have Fish or Blake for the rest of the series

The Crimson Blur said:
Lets see if the Thunder can break the legendary 50 FT number!

Yes this is what the league has devolved to.

mama in his best announcer voice: "But Blur, you gotta admit-- these OKC fans love their Thunder."

Ninja Scooter said:
Perk is wildly mediocre when he doesn't have KG backing him up and barking at him. The best thing Perk brings to that team is it forces OKC to play a true PF instead of Green, which they probably should have been doing anyway. The trade saved them from their own stupidity.

If Perk is wildly mediocre, what is Nenad?

numble

Blackace said:
Is bad on D? sure. he is.. but CP3 beasted all of the Lakers.. they as a team couldn't stop him. Very few PGs win games like he did in the playoffs
But here Fisher played the most minutes after Kobe, about 40 minutes. Lakers had to bring a guy up from the D league to be his backup. Blake is out with STDs.

If you play Fisher 40 minutes, you know the opposing PG will torch you.

masud

Banned
h3ro said:
Gallo easily. He was really coming into his own and we were seeing him developing into a solid player with a chance to be special.

I still miss him. Dude was great to watch.
it's a tie between Felton and Gallo for me. Love the way Felton plays, mistakes and all.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Perkins: 0pts, 0rbs, 0ast, 0stl, 0blk, 1pf, 6min
Nene: 10pts, 0rbs, 1ast, 1stl, 0blk, 1pf, 9min

Blackace

numble said:
But here Fisher played the most minutes after Kobe, about 40 minutes. Lakers had to bring a guy up from the D league to be his backup. Blake is out with STDs.

If you play Fisher 40 minutes, you know the opposing PG will torch you.

I would have let Fish mark Marco or Jack or Green and try my luck with Kobe.. Like they did ages ago on AI..

Blackace

MidnightCowboy said:
Denver is just too deep for the Thunder.

Karl has a team that listens to him now.. the Nuggets could be dangerous in the playoffs

Godslay

Banned
Blackace said:
Karl has a team that listens to him now.. the Nuggets could be dangerous in the playoffs

After last year meltdown it feels great. Even if Dantley was in charge.

Don't pass to Harrington now.

SamuraiX-

The Crimson Blur said:
This is the scariest period of the game for any team against the Nuggets.

They win a bench war every time.

They're easily and legitimately 10 deep and continue to tag team the shit out of you by throwing fresh legs out there every 5 minutes.

The Crimson Blur said:
This is the scariest period of the game for any team against the Nuggets.

They win a bench war every time.

Scariest part, if you're an OKC fan, is that JR Smith usually has one game a series where he literally just takes the fuck over, hitting 3 after 3.

And this game prolly won't be it.

The Crimson Blur said:
I feel like this is yet another good time to remind everybody that the Utah Jazz just gave away Eric Maynor.

He wasn't needed for the future what with having Deron Will...oh, that's right.

Darkman M

ryutaro's mama said:
Scariest part, if you're an OKC fan, is that JR Smith usually has one game a series where he literally just takes the fuck over, hitting 3 after 3.

Haha yep, dude can explode for 40 before you know it.

ryutaro's mama said:

Very true. Not an exaggeration at all.

There will be a game in this series where it will be literally impossible for OKC to win. JR Smith is that explosive.

punkypine

Blackace said:
I would have let Fish mark Marco or Jack or Green and try my luck with Kobe.. Like they did ages ago on AI..
on one of the plays where pau ended up on him, i think kobe was covering him. the lakers D was just lazy

h3ro said:
NBA-age refused to acknowledge that when he was a Knick. Dude is solid.

This is true and telling about this place(a lot of the time, not always).

People here were leading me to believe he was garbage though my eyes and mind when watching him told me he was a good player with a chance to be even better than that.

Hyberbole often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom