• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Cloudy said:
You guys need to relax. He was playing Derek Fisher lol

I still like Deron :D

The last PG to carry his team like that was Magic Johnson.. doesn't matter who he was playing.. it is not like just him and Fisher are on the floor..

So shut your pie hole about Fisher and about DWill

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Nuggets: 70FG%, 1FTA
Thunder: 37FG%, 9FTA

Wooo. Not that I'm counting or anything.

numble

Blackace said:
The last PG to carry his team like that was Magic Johnson.. doesn't matter who he was playing.. it is not like just him and Fisher are on the floor..

But Fisher makes every PG look a lot better, you agree?

Especially when they needed to call someone up from the D league to be his backup?

Fatalah

I'm probably just bitter after tonight's disappointing loss, but the Celtics are kind of a mess. Knicks had this game won, but imploded on themselves. I'm pissed, blah.

diehard

Fleer
Blackace said:

1 game against the Lakers and a series again Billups is forgotten.

Pkaz01

Omiee said:
carl is looking better, im happy for the guy.
carmelo really is a cancer!

(i'm so sorry it was too easy)

For the record I do not find cancer comical at all and im happy that karl is recovering.

Omiee

man the spurs have a fucking tough road.
first they have to win 4 against memphis and than its either okc or denver damnn.

Pkaz01 said:
carmelo really is a cancer!

(i'm so sorry it was too easy)

For the record I do not find cancer comical at all and im happy that karl is recovering.

But he's the most clutch player in the league according to advanced stats.

Cloudy

Banned
Blackace said:
The last PG to carry his team like that was Magic Johnson..

I don't care what the stats say. With Fish playing him, there might as well be no one there. CP3 is good but going off a game vs. Fisher where the Lakers didn't even try to trap him is idiotic

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Cloudy said:
Another Durant flop-call. I am so sick of the NBA
5xTTs.jpg

Fatalah

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Which ex-Knicks and current Nuggets player from the trade do the Knicks' fans miss the most???
Gallo, easy. Does anyone even know Landry Fields played tonight? Gallo is a sick basketballer.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
numble said:
But Fisher makes every PG look a lot better, you agree?

Is bad on D? sure. he is.. but CP3 beasted all of the Lakers.. they as a team couldn't stop him. Very few PGs win games like he did in the playoffs

ryutaro's mama said:
33 points in the first?

DAT OKC D.

Hay guiz, is Perk shutting down Nene yet?

Perk is wildly mediocre when he doesn't have KG backing him up and barking at him. The best thing Perk brings to that team is it forces OKC to play a true PF instead of Green, which they probably should have been doing anyway. The trade saved them from their own stupidity.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
SamuraiX- said:
Come on, man. Denver still has a double digit lead. It's not nearly as bad as yesterday's games.
Single digit now. 13-1 FTA disparity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom