• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

diehard

Fleer
Godslay said:
Hahaha, I've been posting here (although sparingly) for a couple of years now. Actually, I congratulated you last year when the Jazz beat the Nuggets.
You did? Alright, you have my blessing then.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
dIEHARD said:
Rondo and Westbrook back to back, a marathon of PG's with debilitating deficiencies. Rondo's Jumpshot and Westbrook's IQ.

CP3 showing the world he is the best pg in the game..

also lol at SA

diehard

Fleer
Blackace said:
CP3 showing the world he is the best pg in the game..

also lol at SA
If the world was comparing Westbrook and Rondo to him, then the world is stupid.

lol is that not a charge on Westbrook?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
dIEHARD said:
If the world was comparing Westbrook and Rondo to him, then the world is stupid.

you know people have been saying Rondo might be the best and CP3 might have lost a step..

then some people were even comparing D will to him.. pfft..

exarkun

Stand up Rugget's nation!

Fuck yea, Nugget's showing whats it all about. AND they don't have Afflalo. When he gets back, Durant won't see the bottom of the hoop. Promise.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
Derwind said:
really? Westbrook? Really? Nene got floored by Westbrook?

lil man was bookin'. It's not like the pounds force of contact from him is exactly his weight. Gotta factor in acceleration too baby.

Darkman M

Blackace said:
you know people have been saying Rondo might be the best and CP3 might have lost a step..

I have always been on the Paul>>> Deron train.

Jin34

Ninja Scooter said:
Simmons has been complaining about the refs all weekend, lets see if that continues when it benefits his Celts

Simmons said:
(And yes, that offensive foul on Melo was atrocious. I agree with you. That should not have decided the game. Ludicrous.))

There you go.

thekad

Banned
Blackace said:

Well, CP3 did lose a step. Still clearly #1, though.

diehard

Fleer
Blackace said:

Yeah i called out morons when people were comparing Rondo to him. I'd give my Deron comparisons but i know you are just egging me on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom