• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGondo

Banned
SamuraiX- said:
It's hard me not to sometimes ignore somebody who actually believes James Frauden is legit and that he could be as good as Tyreke Evans and Stephen Curry, if given minutes and shots.

;)
James Frauden/Larden/Bearden is amazing, shut your mouth.

dream

The Crimson Blur said:
Why don't you like fantasy?

Dragons, chicks in old Victorian dresses (HAWT), swords, elves, and orcs? Fucking awesome man.

I dunno, sci fi and fantasy have never clicked for me. I'm just curious about this Game of Thrones thing cause I read something likening it to a fantasy version of The Sopranos.

dream said:
I dunno, sci fi and fantasy have never clicked for me. I'm just curious about this Game of Thrones thing cause I read something likening it to a fantasy version of The Sopranos.

Sci fi too? The hell man. Have you watched the good series in the genre? Shit is boss.

But based on the books and cast, I'd say just about anyone would like the show. But then again I haven't watched it yet.

Tom Penny

Ahh. Celtics pull a game out of no were due to Jesus. Fuck all the ref whiners. Knicks let JO's corpse be the 2nd most impactful player for the Celtics.

h3ro

The Crimson Blur said:
Why don't you like fantasy?

Dragons, chicks in old Victorian dresses (HAWT), swords, elves, and orcs? Fucking awesome man.

Plus Boromir is in it. Show looks dope, I'll be checking it out.

Black Mamba said:
Think only us SoCal people would pick up on this one.

Damn, Iblocka

speaking of, those Turkey Burgers at Carls aren't that bad. Someone at work picked one up for lunch for me, not bad for fast food. Problem is they lather it with mayo and ketchup.

numble

Black Mamba said:
Think only us SoCal people would pick up on this one.

Damn, Iblocka
Nah, Carl's Jr. ran a national ad that I saw here in NYC, even though there's no Carl's Jr anywhere around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom