• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkypine

If I was an nba coach, i would tell my team not to take a single charge. Everyone just tries to get charges these days, its hard to get the call and its lazy. Play some god damn defense

Cloudy

Banned
Rose is another Stern creation like Wade in 2006. How are you supposed to guard a guy who gets EVERY fucking call even when the contact is minimal? Dude can't buy a basket but he'll end up with 30

giri

i wonder if the bulls would be btter off playing 4 on 5 instead of having boozer on the floor.

Red Blaster said:
Rose really is no better than Westbrook, just a hair more intelligent.

Nah, rose is actually driving to make a shot, westbrook isn't.

Gigglepoo said:
Continuation means you start your shooting motion before contact

No it doesn't, continuation means you took the shot without dribbling. You can get hacked driving to the basket and your next move after the foul is in the act of shooting without dribbling the ball, that's continuation.

punkypine

gluv65 said:
No it doesn't, continuation means you took the shot without dribbling. You can get hacked driving to the basket and your next move after the foul is in the act of shooting without dribbling the ball, that's continuation.
no its not

continuation means that whatever move you were in process of making when you got fouled should be considered. What you said is what people do in an attempt to get refs to give them calls that they dont deserve. Usually, when someone picks up the dribble, that means the shooting motion has begun, but its not necessarily true

I wonder if all this MVP talk has gotten to Rose.

He seems to be forcing the issue a lot more than he used to. I also liked it better when Rose wasn't getting endless D-whistles.

Fuckin Lou Williams, I liked you better on "My Brother and Me"
qlrtady0zogjjg0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom