• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

charsace

I really hope someone jumps back on Wade when he does that lean so that he can fall on his face. Wasn't even looking at the basket.

diehard

Fleer
LovingSteam said:
Deron Williams wishes he was as good as Rondo. Rondo never let his team get swept.
I like how no Jazz fan can mention a PG without someone bringing up a really terrible troll attempt about Deron Williams.

Also Kobe wishes he was as good as Rondo. Rondo never let his team get swept.

The M.O.B

Once again, Joel Anthony with the highest +/- of the game, he is sitting at +18 right now.

We went on that run with him in the game, just like last game too.

EDIT: Oh and Bibby and Z with the lowest, why do they start again?

xxxstylzxxx said:
At least the Sixers are making this interesting. I hope I can say the same for the Knicks.

I can't believe Amare is considering sitting today.

Back spasms or not, you go in the playoffs.

$100 million well spent.

TheFatOne

LovingSteam said:
Heatles vs Celts
Garnet eats Bosh alive
Rondo destroys Bibby
Pierce does well against James
Ray does well against Wade
Both benches stink. Give me Boston

Pierce struggled against Lebron during last years playoffs. I expect the same thing to happen. Key to the series is Rondo. Rondo has to destroy Bibby or whoever is guarding him.

Cloudy

Banned
Why is Wade allowed to lead with his elbow on drives? I was on the phone a bit ago and saw him bump Iggy right in the chest before trying the layup. Not surprisingly, it was a blocking foul. How are defenders supposed to play these guys?

SamuraiX- said:
hah

Also, Spencer Hawes is a dumb ass. If you're gonna bump him go all the way and prevent the "and 1".

So glad we traded that scrub.

I never thought I would miss Sammy and his dumb shit. But at least Sammy had balls.

Zep

Banned
Cloudy said:
Why is Wade allowed to lead with his elbow on drives? I was on the phone a bit ago and saw him bump Iggy right in the chest before trying the layup. Not surprisingly, it was a blocking foul. How are defenders supposed to play these guys?

He did lead with his elbow(and was an offensive foul) but they didn't call the foul until Iggy swiped at his arm.

Cloudy

Banned
Zep said:
He did lead with his elbow(and was an offensive foul) but they didn't call the foul until Iggy swiped at his arm.

Yeah but what choice does Iggy have when he's taken out of his defensive stance right under the hoop? Let Wade make an uncontested layup? It's such garabge

dIEHARD said:
I like how no Jazz fan can mention a PG without someone bringing up a really terrible troll attempt about Deron Williams.

Also Kobe wishes he was as good as Rondo. Rondo never let his team get swept.
Want me to bring up Stockton? Couldn't hold Magics jock strap But you already knew this.

dream

Stoudemire first hurt his back while dunking the ball with one hand after hitting the backboard with the other during Game 2 warm-ups, a dunk that he completes prior to every game.

We must never forget the time Amare got injured showboating during warmups and subsequently quit on his team.

At least the Hawks are getting their money's worth from Joe Johnson.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
AlphaSnake said:
Amare and Billups likely not playing.

Game 4 ended before it began.
Ooooh lawwwd! I didn't want it to be this easy for Boston :

LOL, Lebron is trolling hard.

Zep

Banned
Cloudy said:
Yeah but what choice does Iggy have when he's taken out of his defensive stance right under the hoop? Let Wade make an uncontested layup? It's such garabge

They've been calling a pretty tight game, allowing a lot of contact so...yea. If you know Wade goes up without looking to finish, why foul?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom