• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact STAT dove to the ground is a good sign. Either his back is feeling ok or he thinks, "fuck it it's a elimination game I'm going all out"

Douglas, learn to take a charge.

Omiee

finally i have some time again to post here.

im so happy to see the sixers getting at least one game.

a sweep is never a good thing

Damn, could that rim be a little softer for STAT please? He's making it to the basket for shots, but they're contested and they don't drop.

If STAT was more mobile, he'd be treating Big Baby and O'Neal like food.

2cmm7m1.png

Jeffries is so bad. I also imagine Clyde going nuts on the MSG side at Douglas letting Rondo run down the court.

EDIT: Bill Walker needs to have an impact. Has to make 3's.

dream

Wow, the Knicks' goal is to win 1 game.

Boston: "Let's get banner 18."
LA: "Let's threepeat."
Miami: "Let's win our second championship."
NY: "Can we please not get swept?"

Puddles

Banned
dream said:
Wow, the Knicks' goal is to win 1 game.

Boston: "Let's get banner 18."
LA: "Let's threepeat."
Miami: "Let's win our second championship."
NY: "Can we please not get swept?"

If Miami does win it this year, will they call it the second title of the Joey Crawford era?

I wish the Knicks could get a better SG so that Fields could come off the bench. Failing that, I wish Fields could spend the summer working exclusively on lateral quickness, strength and shooting so that he could become a better SG.

I wish the Knicks could have a real PG so that Douglas could return to the bench, so that we can utilize the pick and roll/pick and pop the way we should be given our personnel.

I wish the Knicks could have a center that could make sure STAT played against/defended 4s only.

:(

It really sucks that we have zero players worth being concerned about; such a thing would make it so Melo and STAT didn't have 10 men covering them at all times. Maybe we could get some baskets in the paint against the likes of Nenad Krstic and Jermaine O'Neal and Glen Davis.

FUCK.

captmcblack said:
I wish the Knicks could get a better SG so that Fields could come off the bench. Failing that, I wish Fields could spend the summer working exclusively on lateral quickness, strength and shooting so that he could become a better SG.

I wish the Knicks could have a real PG so that Douglas could return to the bench, so that we can utilize the pick and roll/pick and pop the way we should be given our personnel.

I wish the Knicks could have a center that could make sure STAT played against/defended 4s only.

:(

Billups? Or does no one expect him to return? I really don't know.

captmcblack said:
It really sucks that we have zero players worth being concerned about; such a thing would make it so Melo and STAT didn't have 10 men covering them at all times. Maybe we could get some baskets in the paint against the likes of Nenad Krstic and Jermaine O'Neal and Glen Davis.

FUCK.
5-on-4 with Jeffries out there and now with Carter instead of Billups it's like 5-on-3.5.

Knicks just need to hit their 3's, Knicks had alot of pretty good looks that quarter.
Billups? Or does no one expect him to return? I really don't know.
He was supposed to be signed, but with him missing the playoffs I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom