• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
gray_fox224 said:
bad like good?
No, it just looks to truly be one of the worst comic book movies of all time. The CGI is super low quality and the writing seems bad. I like Ryan Reynolds, so hopefully he can salvage it, but I doubt it.

Puddles

Banned
TheFatOne said:
Amare is a dumb ass. There is only one guy on the Celtics you don want to fuck with and that is Delonte.

Dave Chappelle had something to say about that.

"You'll be walking down the street and you'll see a bunch of black dudes walking, not just any old black dudes, we're talking, you know... thugs. And in the group, they got one, or two, sometimes as many as three white guys with them, you ever seen that shit? Well let me tell you something about those white guys. Those white guys are the most dangerous motherfuckers in them groups. It's true, man. There's no telling what kind of crazy shit they've done to get them black dudes respect."

Omiee said:
i would be amazed if he does.

That´s a bit unfair. He was hired to coach a team of superstars that would ran a high powered offense.

Since that never happened, he spent 3 years rebuilding and in the meantime burned his reputation.

It took them so long to put togheter a team that when they do, Pringles will probably not be there.

Truphenom

LovingSteam said:
Well they're playing for the great defensive genius in Pringles so good point.

Edit: The Knicks should be the first team to allow co-head coaches. Mike Brown and Pringles.

Hey, if drawing up deciding plays that involve Jeffries is wrong to you then your team won those titles by luck.

dream

LovingSteam said:
I'd say that the Celtics have flipped the switch but lets be honest, its the Knicks.

This is true. I'd like to believe but I know this is really just an extra practice for the Celtics.

Owzers

i hope Phili prolongs the series so Shaq has more time to heal...though he's probably done. I'd like some Shaq Celtics/Heat.

sillymonkey321 said:
i hope Phili prolongs the series so Shaq has more time to heal...though he's probably done. I'd like some Shaq Celtics/Heat.

Lets be honest man, all Shaq has to do is stand up for a few minutes vs the Heat. He'd simply whisper some stuff into Dino Bosh's ear and make him piss his pants. Not like it takes much to scare Bosh.

Walsh needs to figure out how to pry Ricky Rubio's rights from Minnesota. Toney Douglas is not a point guard. Billups will be fine for a couple more years but if D'Antoni stays, he needs to develop a real point guard. He was so lucky to have Steve Nash in PHX.

6a00d8341bf7d953ef011570b9eb22970b-320wi

Star_Trek_suicide.gif

When Summer League starts Fields will look back and see he finally reverted. At least now he knows he HAS to work on some aspect of his game.

Knicks will have to either get a PG or a SG (in you think Douglas can backup at point) this offseason. But I feel for Landry, dude is a standup guy and a hustler. But he has O confidence now.
Walsh needs to figure out how to pry Ricky Rubio's rights from Minnesota. Toney Douglas is not a point guard. Billups will be fine for a couple more years but if D'Antoni stays, he needs to develop a real point guard. He was so lucky to have Steve Nash in PHX.
Sergio Rodriguez.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Puddles said:
Dave Chappelle had something to say about that.

"You'll be walking down the street and you'll see a bunch of black dudes walking, not just any old black dudes, we're talking, you know... thugs. And in the group, they got one, or two, sometimes as many as three white guys with them, you ever seen that shit? Well let me tell you something about those white guys. Those white guys are the most dangerous motherfuckers in them groups. It's true, man. There's no telling what kind of crazy shit they've done to get them black dudes respect."
Delonte West is white???

Anyway, the Knicks are done. I'm gonna go get some fish and chips and enjoy a beer on the pier.

You cannot play any type of organized basketball without a PG.

I know we all hate the Celtics and want the Knicks to do good, but only a miracle can give them a chance.

They were in game 1 and 2 due to superstar performances. Games 3 and 4 are the norm.

dream

one hand in the air for the big city
street lights big dreams all looking pretty
no place in the world that can compare
put your lighters in the air everybody say yeah
YEAH
yeah
YEAH

dream

big baby cries and amare dies
and the tears fall from carmelo's eyes
because in this room on this day
the good lord have giveth and taketh away

new york new york big city of dreams but everything in new york ain't always what it seems

dream said:
big baby cries and amare dies
and the tears fall from carmelo's eyes
because in this room on this day
the good lord have giveth and taketh away

new york new york big city of dreams but everything in new york ain't always what it seems

LOL @ Avatar

NY catchup 4th quarter, Melo hits buzzer beater. BELIEVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom