• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turiaf reacts to that call:

1468833_o.gif

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
weekend_warrior said:
The Knicks must have the lowest shooting percentage ever over the course of a series. I've never seen so many players completely incapable of making a shot.

D'Antoni system. Just take random shots, worry about the next possession.

Tough mentality? They would be good because of Allen and Pierce, something the Knicks don´t have.

Mark and Jeff with the stupid comparisions...

weekend_warrior said:
The Knicks must have the lowest shooting percentage ever over the course of a series. I've never seen so many players completely incapable of making a shot.

That´s the difference, D´antoni´s teams always had a good offense, but this one just blows.

Thing is, it was always about next year, they still don´t have the team built, so we can´t really expect anything from them.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
No. I'm sorry, that's a foul. He came from behind Fields, pushed his whole body into him.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
This is pretty funny.

TheFatOne said:
Amare is a dumb ass. There is only one guy on the Celtics you don want to fuck with and that is Delonte.

Or he'll fuck your mom?

Delonte West is a lil' bitch.

seattle6418 said:
That´s the difference, D´antoni´s teams always had a good offense, but this one just blows.

Thing is, it was always about next year, they still don´t have the team built, so we can´t really expect anything from them.

Sure nobody expected them to win the championship this year, but it's mindblowing how they could play so good in Boston, nearly win both games, and come back here and just suck. And suck bad.

It's funny, the stupid New York press was saying that Douglas fits thi team better than Billups as he has more energy and can play defense. Bullshit- he's probably the worst defender on the team right now and that's saying a lot.

We're seeing how important Billups was to this team now when we see Toney Douglas running the point.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
MidnightCowboy said:
Green Lantern looks so fucking bad, it's incredible.
They need to stop making comic book movies. Talking fish-head guy in the trailer made me laugh out loud.

Sure nobody expected them to win the championship this year, but it's mindblowing how they could play so so in Boston, nearly ein both games, and come back here and just suck. And suck bad.
Gimped STAT for a whole game and 0 Billups means someone has to step up, no one did. And this is with Fields looking done AND playing Jared Jeffries. Knicks stars masked the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom