• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Frankman said:
Rondo is now LeBron James. great.

I heard someone say "you can't call that". Probably Douglas.

Amare said that. Said you cant call that cause that happens to him on every drive he takes to the basket.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
ryutaro's mama said:
If Melo had stayed put, he'd still be in the playoffs after today.
Not really. Denver's is playing better because Melo isn't around demanding a touch on every single drive.

thekad

Banned
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=6420239

A day after "injuring" his left ankle in his team's first playoff loss, Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose arrived at Sunday's film session wearing a walking boot.

Rose did not participate in the shootaround after the team watched film. He is expected to get an MRI on Sunday afternoon and will be re-evaluated by team doctors at that time. The MRI was precautionary, according to Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau.

Rose turned his ankle driving to the basket late in the first quarter. He didn't appear to make contact with any other player.

"I really can't explain it," Rose said Saturday.

Rose already making excuses for his dreadful play this series. Pathetic.

Puddles

Banned
dream said:
big baby cries and amare dies
and the tears fall from carmelo's eyes
because in this room on this day
the good lord have giveth and taketh away

new york new york big city of dreams but everything in new york ain't always what it seems

Why would Glen Davis cry though?

SamuraiX-

A fucking walking boot? Seriously?

His momentum made it so most of the force wasn't even applied on the ankle he turned.

That's a major tweak at best.

SamuraiX-

fktat.png

Chris Bosh should get more attempts.

He's their best closer.

dream

I actually paid attention to that T-Mobile Sidekick commercial and noticed the NBA sponsored commercial completely buries Orlando.

Tom Penny

Can someone recap the last 30 seconds of the 76ers Heat game. I saw it on the web but can't figure why Wade shot super early with only 27 seconds left when they were winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom