• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

Rondo with the behind the back pass, Pierce with the ridiculously easy steal...the Celtics are just fucking around now.

Has BoshFace shown up, yet? I want to hear him continue to rave about the East after Miami lost to Philly and could have lost 2 other times.

Awesome Lebron iso to end that game. Glad I got to watch the final 6 minutes.

ummm I think Garnett tweaked something there.
several thoughts,
Jesus miami, really? good lord.

Secondly
Jesus Knicks, really? good lord.
At least Miami is somewhat healthy
and is supposed to win it so I hear

Black Mamba said:
Has BoshFace shown up, yet? I want to hear him continue to rave about the East after Miami lost to Philly and could have lost 2 other times.

Awesome Lebron iso to end that game. Glad I got to watch the final 6 minutes.

He won't show up until later and then spout some off the wall crap that is so insanely dumb that you wonder if in fact you just read it. Then he will state how he is picked on and nobody else appreciates or fully understands the interweavings and details of the NBA game. You will respond by throwing your hands up to the heavens in awe that somebody can be so dumb and yet entertaining at the same time.

giri

The Frankman said:
ummm I think Garnett tweaked something there.

At least Miami is somewhat healthy
and is supposed to win it so I hear
Yeah, the knicks are a wrecked team, did billups play? with out billups/amare the lack of depth showed. But thats to be expected. If 2 of your "big 3" are down, then you're pretty screwed, no matter who you are.

giri

LovingSteam said:
He won't show up until later and then spout some off the wall crap that is so insanely dumb that you wonder if in fact you just read it. Then he will state how he is picked on and nobody else appreciates or fully understands the interweavings and details of the NBA game. You will respond by throwing your hands up to the heavens in awe that somebody can be so dumb and yet entertaining at the same time.
Wait, people read entire trax posts? i thought everyone just skimmed them like me. Heck, i don't even take the little i skim with an seriousness, he's that old guy that has fantastic hindsight, and knew it all, except the stuff he got wrong.

giri said:
Yeah, the knicks are a wrecked team, did billups play? with out billups/amare the lack of depth showed. But thats to be expected. If 2 of your "big 3" are down, then you're pretty screwed, no matter who you are.
Billups played Game 1, and though Amar'e can move there's no explosion. Guys he was abusing now can guard him (Big Baby/Garnett). Knicks need to find some good bench players and stuff... let the shitty ones go.

DAT CHERRYPICKING

giri

The Frankman said:
Billups played Game 1, and though Amar'e can move there's no explosion. Guys he was abusing now can guard him (Big Baby/Garnett). Knicks need to find some good bench players and stuff... let the shitty ones go.

DAT CHERRYPICKING
yeah, stat can't play 40mpg. Has to be closer to 34/36 over a season. His body just can't take the pounding.

Oh well, you made the play offs, more than the suns. Want vince carter? we're shipping him out for a TPE for the small guranteed part of his salary!

Still think the series would be more interesting if Amare was 100% and Billups was playing.

There´s always next year.

Can´t believe i´m gonna pull for the Heatles in the next round. Just feels so weird... But i rather have them advancing them the Celtics.

giri

seattle6418 said:
Still think the series would be more interesting if Amare was 100% and Billups was playing.

There´s always next year.

Can´t believe i´m gonna pull for the Heatles in the next round. Just feels so weird... But i rather have them advancing them the Celtics.
Nah, i'd much rather have the C's advance to meet the bulls in the ECF.

you see you idiot D'Antoni? Never bury a former Pat Riley disciple. Anthony Carter is a bulldog at PG, he's not a scorer but dude can play D on PG and guards.

Blackace said:
Did the Heat let Evan Turner style on them today?

The Heatles let Phili style on them today. BTW, LeBron missed a buzzer beater.

ironiclebronsm.jpg

SamuraiX-

xxxstylzxxx said:
Melo going for the 2 for 1

They would've gotten it even if they played out the clock.

There was fucking 56 seconds left in the quarter when he jacked that up.

That's just stupid ass Melo being Melo. What an asshole.

Puddles

Banned
I just read the Branduil posts from about 15 pages ago. Hot damn. I can imagine him typing all that up while crying from his suspension hooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom