• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

Lulz celtics. Lulz shawne williams or what ever, you leave ray open for 3 than an offensive foul? get roger mason jr. in this shit.

Tom Penny

What took so long for the Knicks to discover Anthony Carter. Let me guess. Pringles doesn't play him because he gives effort and plays D.

Cipherr

The Frankman said:
Did you see his feet? They're in midair. You can't be set if you're in midair, you'd have to be sliding.

Then your not watching the same game as I am. They played the slow motion replay before the commercial. He clearly had both feet planted and took the charge man.

SamuraiX-

Tom Penny said:
What took so long for the Knicks to discover Anthony Carter. Let me guess. Pringles doesn't play him because he gives effort and plays D.

He is literally playing the game of his fucking life right now.

You will never see this again.

SamuraiX-

Mike Breen: "Now, Knicks don't necessarily have to shoot 3s... Anthony does..."

vLnkr.jpg

Knicks-Age, it's been an honor serving with you on the field of battle this season.

We'll be back next season, and better.

Fuck you, David Stern. Fuck you, referees. Fuck you, flawed players and flawed system. You can't stop the Knicks forever.

giri

Ninja Scooter said:
lol Mark Jackson calling those horrible Knick shots "quality attempts". And this man is supposed to potentially be a future coach?
Eh the attempts were fine, they were wide open. But probably not the best shots they could've got.

And i hope he does coach, then he won't be on ESPN.

That's game. This loss is squarely on D'Antoni for not starting Carter and waiting too long to recognize that Fields was giving him nothing leaving the Knicks discombobulated on the offensive end for 3 quarters. I think Walsh will be laying the hammer down come the off season.

Cipherr

Ninja Scooter said:
lol Mark Jackson calling those horrible Knick shots "quality attempts". And this man is supposed to potentially be a future coach?

Well that second shot was pretty open. Maybe he meant it wasnt a bad idea to take the shot, the shot itself was terrible tho

diddles

Banned
well i guess it's gonna be celtics lakers finals again. yay.

why don't they just start an annual celtics and lakers seven game championship series, and let the other 28 teams in the league play for a separate championship?

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Ninja Scooter said:
Nah, he'll never get a job because he refuses to go pay his dues as an assistant for a few years.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
captmcblack said:
Fuck you, David Stern. Fuck you, referees. Fuck you, flawed players and flawed system. You can't stop the Knicks forever.

Trying to keep the little New York team down!

SamuraiX-

diddles said:

why don't they just start an annual celtics and lakers seven game championship series, and let the other 28 teams in the league play for a separate championship?

MUZ6O.jpg

exarkun

Whoever built this Knicks team must have been like, fuck we just need two superstars, and forgot that most of the rest of the team is garbage. Very few times have I ever seen such ineptitude on a playoff team that is supposed to be decent (or at least ranked #6). Gross, blow this shit up.

Edit: Also, who was saying the West was weak? Please bitch, look at this garbage and tell me the Suns, Rockets, or even the Clippers/Golden State wouldn't have won at least one game.

diddles said:

Na man. Lakers aren't making it this year. Just watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom