• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
threenote said:
this game is pretty much over. I reckon this series might be over for the lakers if they keep playing like pure shit.

lol you can still tell the talent gap is too high between both teams. I've seen this story before last year against OKC and PHX, and the year before against Houston people were proclaiming this team as dead and then they got their heads out of their asses. It happens.

threenote said:
this game is pretty much over. I reckon this series might be over for the lakers if they keep playing like pure shit.
Honestly it'd be the best for them if they lost this round. Put some fire under their asses for next season. Eh I forget who I am talking about; not even fire under their asses would do anything.

Black Mamba said:
unbelievable. Kobe hurts his ankle on non-contact and it causes him to foul. sigh.

Kobe. Get out...

Eh. I didn't see who it was, but they were wide open on the baseline and "hit" a 3. So the foul wasn't the worst thing about that play

I would just like to point out that the obvious goaltending not called in the 1st half is looming large right now.

Kobe will come back in now, watch. If he can move at all, he will. And take the shots.

and brick em badly

exarkun

Actually, Gray's ankle twist looked waaaaaaaay worse and he was back next game. This game is already lost, Lakers should just rest Kobe and he will be fine by next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom