• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

Russell Westbrook took TWELVE more shots than Durant this game playing two less minutes.

At least he had a higher +/- rating though, I guess!

dream

I'm not calling him Bestbrook anymore. I'm calling him Worstbrook now because it sort of works and I am clever.

SamuraiX-

FantasticMrFoxdie said:
Coach Brooks gonna woop some ass tonight

Coach Brooks is a fucking dumb ass.

I still have no fucking idea what he was thinking not calling a timeout. After that skirmish with Nene and Perk, you weren't gonna catch them by surprise.

SamuraiX- said:
Coach Brooks is a fucking dumb ass.

I still have no fucking idea what he was thinking not calling a timeout. After that skirmish with Nene and Perk, you weren't gonna catch them by surprise.

Spoiler: He probably drew up the Westbrook's final shot
lololol

Chris Webber is of course correct. Durant was feeling it (especially late), Russ was struggling. When I said Russ was taking this shit personally, it was the 3rd quarter and he was like 6-15. You could already tell that he was throwing up heat-check shots to match Gallo, Lawson, and JR as he felt he was being shown up.

The last few possessions he had were an embarrassment.

xxxstylzxxx said:
Kind of looked like he was trying to restrain himself from saying what he really felt, trying to keep it clean for TNT.

Hahahaha...you saw that too?

He stopped mid-sentence and exhaled and then continued.

Shit was gold.

exarkun

Fuck you guys, I love Inside the NBA but I don't get cable until finals are over. Is it good tonight? Has Charles said anything of relevance in terms of actual commentating about the playoffs that I should know about?

Man, I miss the show. Only thing on cable I really really miss. That, and HD basketball games.

dream

exarkun said:
Fuck you guys, I love Inside the NBA but I don't get cable until finals are over. Is it good tonight? Has Charles said anything of relevance in terms of actual commentating about the playoffs that I should know about?

Man, I miss the show. Only thing on cable I really really miss. That, and HD basketball games.

20 minutes of everyone shitting on Worstbrook.

Yeah, it's good tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom