• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bill Walton Trip
As if focused on the verbal imagery of Tolkien, Westbrook summoned his inner Smaug, greedily hording the shots of Middle Earth for himself!

Seriously though, Westbrook took 30 shots. Damn, when you got Durant on the team...smh.

dream

Manu said they lost because they were sad...

He also said they don't feel like they have nothing to lose. Maybe it's because they're 1 game away from getting eliminated?

SamuraiX-

Fredette Planning Draft Documentary

RealGM said:
Jimmer Fredette signed a deal with New York-based production company Tupelo-Honey Productions to chronicle his life in the days leading up to the NBA draft, June 23 in Newark.

Fredette committed to allow Tupelo-Honey to shoot more than 100 hours of footage over 30 days. The New York-based production company plans to sell online and mobile vignettes and packaged 30-minute TV shows.

No programming has been sold yet, but Tupelo-Honey President Cary Glotzer said he’s already been having discussions and plans to sell footage to several outlets.

Is this real life?

A documentary of the foreveralone face?

dafuckisdisshit

dream said:
Manu said they lost because they were sad...

He also said they don't feel like they have nothing to lose. Maybe it's because they're 1 game away from getting eliminated?

I liked that answer. Usually people say "well, we're down 3-1 now. We have nothing to lose."

He was straight. They're the #1 seed, they got everything to lose.

LOL. Durant is rocking a backpack at the press conference.

SamuraiX-

Stoudemire, Anthony Endorse D'Antoni's Return

RealGM said:
Amar'e Stoudemire and Carmelo Anthony would like the Knicks to keep coach Mike D'Antoni and Donnie Walsh next season. D'Antoni has one year remaining on his four-year contract, and team president Donnie Walsh also is entering the final season of his deal if the Knicks pick up his option.

"Oh, absolutely. Absolutely," Stoudemire said. "Donnie has done a phenomenal job. He's one of the main reasons why I'm here in New York. He turned the Knicks' franchise around. Coach D'Antoni is the reason why we had the winning record and had a chance to do something special in the playoffs if it wasn't for a few injuries. And so I definitely think both those guys will be back next season."

Anthony is ready to support the two if they make it back.

"I support whatever decision that they make," Anthony said. "If Mike is here, I've got his back 100 percent. If Donnie is here, I've got his back 100 percent. So I support all the decisions."

STAT & Melo trollin' the Knicks franchise and fan base.

LOL

TylerD

Great! During the post game interview all Russ said for every question was that he needs to stay aggressive and be confident that his shot will fall. For the love of all that is good Brooks, talk this guy out of hero mode or bench his ass for Maynor when that shit starts.

Bring on game 5.

dream

TylerD said:
Great! During the post game interview all Russ said for every question was that he needs to stay aggressive and be confident that his shot will fall. For the love of all that is good Brooks, talk this guy out of hero mode or bench his ass for Maynor when that shit starts.

Bring on game 5.

I...kind of respect that in a really twisted way.

SamuraiX-

Both KD and Brooks are too much of a bitch to tell Shotcrook that this isn't his team.

He's gonna be running the shit down there until they get a new fraud superstar or a new coach.

Larry Brown is looking for a job, I hear.

2zjl7d0.jpg

This feels fitting for a time like this.

MidnightCowboy said:
Haha, this random tweet got me. "ESPN has just announced that Russel Westbrook will star in their next edition of "12 for 30"

I fixed that one for you.

Kevin Durant
Staying positive through it all...btw I wore a bookbag during the press conference cuz I wanted to....

lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom