• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

He wore a bookbag to get everyone's attention off the fact that he's too much of a bitch to retake control of his team.

I just checked.

Shotcrook has taken more field goal attempts than Durant in all but one game this series.

Shit ain't right.

exarkun

Black Mamba said:
I fixed that one for you.

lol?

Too funny. I still like Durant despite the ridiculous amount of fouls I always see that team shoot.

Great effort by Denver today, seeing JR flourish only makes it harder for me though to be happy. Cause it fuels his goon ass and he will continue to take dumb threes and get all happy that he played decent defense and not make sure they got the rebound.

And Perk got bitched by Nene. Lol, he's been a little quiet lately.

reilo said:
Knicks: 0 wins in the post-season
Nuggets: 1 win in the post-season

To be fair, the Nugs already had enough talent to send all those all those guys with the fraud reps every chump NY player gets from the media echo chamber back to the bench where they belong.

NY Felton What an offseason steal by genius Donnie! Dynamic quadruple all star for sure!!!

Real Team Felton: Oh hey, it's that guy from Charlotte.

NY Chandler: Amazing athleticism!!! Future all star????????

Real Team Chandler: Make the most of those 8 minutes you're getting.

NY Mozgov: Exciting young C prospect! Defense and shotblocking! Are the Knicks giving up too much if they include him in Anthony trade???????????

Real Team Mozgov: Nice suit, dude.

SamuraiX- said:
Shotcrook

I like it.

LiveFromKyoto said:
To be fair, the Nugs already had enough talent to send all those all those guys with the fraud reps every chump NY player gets from the media echo chamber back to the bench where they belong.

NY Felton What an offseason steal by genius Donnie! Dynamic quadruple all star for sure!!!

NY Mozgov: Exciting young C prospect! Defense and shotblocking! Are the Knicks giving up too much if they include him in Anthony trade???????????

You forgot Gallo.

Barrage

LiveFromKyoto said:

Y'all Funnie

exarkun

ryutaro's mama said:
You forgot Gallo.

If he was a little more consistent, he would be feared. Has a great J, and looks very awkward going to the rim but somehow is able to beat people with his dribble. Would hate to make him by first option, but as a second scoring option I could fuck with that.

SamuraiX-

So apparently the reason Derrick Caracter was arrested in New Orleans this past weekend was due to a number of things.

He has been charged with battery, public drunkenness and resisting arrest.

New Orleans will probably go after Matt Barnes next. All according to keikaku.

giri

SamuraiX- said:
He wore a bookbag to get everyone's attention off the fact that he's too much of a bitch to retake control of his team.

I just checked.

Shotcrook has taken more field goal attempts than Durant in all but one game this series.

Shit ain't right.
In his defense, dumbrook has been doing this all season and was never told not too so...

Blackface said:
Gotta wait for Rose to play for that to happen.

yes, how dare rose get absolutely gooned on by indiana, that JERK.

KingGondo

Banned
I woke up and was hoping it was a dream...

Darnell Mayberry said:
Here is Westbrook’s final five minutes: A missed 20-foot pull-up. A rebound of his own miss. An offensive foul. Another offensive rebound. A missed layup. A missed jumper. A driving layup for a three-point play. A missed 3-pointer. An assist. A driving layup.A missed 3-pointer. A mandatory foul. A mandatory foul. A missed 3-point heave at the buzzer.
Nope. I have a hard time finding the funnie in this.

giga said:
Well, I'm glad this year no NBA teams were swept.

lol what?

mike-d.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
just an observation....

Spurs haven't been the same since Blair was taken out of the starting line up for McDyess.

xnipx

Westbrook prolly was brought up under the wisdom of "you miss every shot you don't take"

Unfortunately he still missed them...

KingGondo

Banned
xnipx said:
Westbrook prolly was brought up under the wisdom of "you miss every shot you don't take"

Unfortunately he still missed them...
It's not like he was irredeemably awful the entire night, but he needs to remember that there are 4 other guys on the floor (including Kevin Fucking Durant) at the end of games.

What makes it worse is that he was jacking threes, which is not his shot. If he's gonna go nuts, he should at least drive the ball and try to get fouled.

We should still win tomorrow night, but I hope we don't look back and wish we had ended the series in 4...

KingGondo

Banned
TylerD said:
Haha.

Yeah... The optimist in me thinks that this experience will help us going forward, and that it's better that Russ gets this out of his system in a (relatively) meaningless game against the Nuggets rather than in Game 6 against the Grizz or Lakers.

jobber said:
just an observation....

Spurs haven't been the same since Blair was taken out of the starting line up for McDyess.
Pop started playing around with the lineup at the weirdest time possible towards the end of regular season. Everything has gone downhill since then. Also because of stupid injuries.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Wasn't TCB talking about how quick Blair was and that it minimized his size disadvantage?

I swear no banning has EVER come at a worse time. Fuck. Double fuck.

JohnsonUT

Why did Blair not play until garbage time? Everyone has been calling for Splitter to play in order to replace Bonner, not Blair. Blair seems to actually contribute at least a little bit on both ends of the court.

Also, game 5 will be on NBA tv. Everyone's favorite announcers will be back.

JohnsonUT said:
Why did Blair not play until garbage time? Everyone has been calling for Splitter to play in order to replace Bonner, not Blair. Blair seems to actually contribute at least a little bit on both ends of the court.
Bonner has pictures of Popovich fucking a horse. That's the only plausible explanation.

JohnsonUT

jjasper said:
From what I remember Blair was pushed around in game one. Although I missed a lot of game 2 so he might have done better then.

Anyone guarding Randolph can be pushed around. But it is incredibly difficult to be more abused than Bonner has been every time he is in the game.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Forceatowulf said:
Wasn't TCB talking about how quick Blair was and that it minimized his size disadvantage?

I swear no banning has EVER come at a worse time. Fuck. Double fuck.

Damn, I missed it. TCB got banned? Why?

Kintaro said:
lol Colin Cowherd is trying soooo hard to bury Derrick Rose.

lol I have to admit he went so overboard after CP3 destroyed the lakers again, that i started laughing, but I can't argue against a lot of the stuff he says though

numble

According to Ira Winderman of the Sun-Sentinel (via PBT), Bosh and his longtime girlfriend Adrienne Nicole Williams were married recently in Miami-Dade County. Their marriage certificate is on file and everything. It is as official as marriages get.
The only problem is that Bosh won't own up to it. When Winderman asked him, he played dumb:
"Not yet, man, not yet," Bosh said. "I was made aware of stuff leaking out or supposed information leaking out. Yes, I am scheduled to be married, but we're not there yet."
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...got-married-and-won-t-admit-it?urn=nba-347891

JohnsonUT said:

Also, game 5 will be on NBA tv. Everyone's favorite announcers will be back.

Setting up to be Pure Gold if the Spurs lose.

Elliot and that other guy are so annoying they are actually a lot worse than the Celtics crew, which is saying a lot.

SamuraiX-

JohnsonUT said:

It really doesn't make sense because he started Blair against the Grizzlies in 3/4 games in the reg season and they won two of those games in San Antonio.

It's almost arguable that the two wins the Spurs got against the Grizz were fluke wins though. Parker or Ginobili scored +35 in either of those games. No Spurs player has scored anymore than 23 points in this series.

And it's not just that the Spurs role players haven't been stepping up. Tim Duncan has been as passive as I've ever seen him in the Playoffs. I don't know if he's just old or if he feels like he doesn't have to be as aggressive anymore, but he needs to realize they still need him to be dropping 20 PPG in the Playoffs to win.

In all honesty, I fully anticipate the Spurs coming back and winning this series. I doubt they lose at home in Game 5, and Game 6 is gonna be a toss up but if they do win Game 6, the series is over.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
giri said:
In his defense, dumbrook has been doing this all season and was never told not too so...
KingGondo said:
I woke up and was hoping it was a dream...

Nope. I have a hard time finding the funnie in this.

Bitches needed to listen to me and Dy. We called this shit all year long.

Westbrook is the new evolution of the Marbury/Francis PG. Rose is like that just less stupid, Russell appears to be just as stupid. Be afraid Gondo. Remember Francis and Marbury never won shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom