• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i was at the Yankee game tonight and they put Landry Fields and Andy Rautins on the big screen.

Andy Rautins said:
Tix to Yankee stadium: Free (lol) Foam fingers: 12$ Chicken tenders and drinks: 30$ Me n Fields getting booed on the jumbotron... Priceless

Landry Fields said:
Lol.. Oh man.. You just gotta love NY..

I don't know if anyone would be able to gif it seeing as the jumboscreen would only be seen live, but it would have made one awesome gif. Landry Fields upon hearing the boos had the "thisisamericaman.gif" reaction.

Priceless.

talisayNon said:
So i was at the Yankee game tonight and they put Landry Fields and Andy Rautins on the big screen.

I don't know if anyone would be able to gif it seeing as the jumboscreen would only be seen live, but it would have made one awesome gif. Landry Fields upon hearing the boos had the "thisisamericaman.gif" reaction.

Priceless.

Probably all Brooklyn Nets fans.

KingGondo

Banned
MidnightCowboy said:
Only fitting Westbrook would brick a 3 this game. Durant is thinking, who the fuck does this guy think he is.
It was partly Durant's fault for deferring to him though.

Argh, thought we had that.

Black Mamba said:
I have no faith in Denver making the FTs going forward. They need to get a stop now.

and no stop..

incoming FT miss.

Sigh, hate being right.

lol, wtf is this shit. refs better not call a technical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom