• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

Well, KD was still averaging almost 3 more FGA per game than Shotcrook was during the regular season. So at least it was the right person taking the most shots on the team then.

Regardless, Westbrook is a fucking stupid ass and he's never going to change.

I wouldn't mind seeing him taking some of these shots coming off screens, but these pull-up jumpers in transition is the kind of shit I hated KD for doing in the past.

Ninja Scooter said:
Westbrook is the new evolution of the Marbury/Francis PG. Rose is like that just less stupid, Russell appears to be just as stupid. Be afraid Gondo. Remember Francis and Marbury never won shit.

Francis and Marbury never had Kevin Durant to keep them on their leash!

owait I forgot KD is too much a non-confrontational bitch to keep Leastbrook in check.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Oh hi guyz, here is Jerryd Bayless in the month of April:

22.5PPG, 48FG%, 41% 3PT, 3RPG, 5.6APG, 38MPG

Say it with me: Russell Westbrook is a dumber Jerryd Bayless with playing time.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Ninja Scooter said:
Westbrook is the new evolution of the Marbury/Francis PG. Rose is like that just less stupid, Russell appears to be just as stupid. Be afraid Gondo. Remember Francis and Marbury never won shit.
At least Starbury and Franchise had good nicknames.

SamuraiX-

reilo said:
Oh hi guyz, here is Jerryd Bayless in the month of April:

22.5PPG, 48FG%, 41% 3PT, 3RPG, 5.6APG, 38MPG

Say it with me: Russell Westbrook is a dumber Jerryd Bayless with playing time.

I remember people shitting on me when I said he was beasting for Toronto.

Never change, assholes.

Bread

Banned
jjasper said:
http://mit.zenfs.com/207/2011/04/ta_hair.jpg[IMG]

Tony Allen ladies and gentlemen.[/QUOTE]
hahahah that's amazing

I miss Tony, I'm still shocked he left. He was the perfect fit for the Celtics.

KingGondo

Banned
SamuraiX- said:
Well, KD was still averaging almost 3 more FGA per game than Shotcrook was during the regular season. So at least it was the right person taking the most shots on the team then.

Regardless, Westbrook is a fucking stupid ass and he's never going to change.

I wouldn't mind seeing him taking some of these shots coming off screens, but these pull-up jumpers in transition is the kind of shit I hated KD for doing in the past.

Francis and Marbury never had Kevin Durant to keep them on their leash!

owait I forgot KD is too much a non-confrontational bitch to keep him in check.
I'm shocked Brooks hasn't run with Maynor and Russ on the floor at the same time much (if at all) during this series, which we employed effectively during the regular season. Half-court offense is lethal to Denver, and Maynor is a half-court maestro.

Maynor
Russ
KD
Collison
Ibaka

That lineup would absolutely torch Denver.

And you guys are acting like I've been saying Westbrook is some kind of genius, when every reasonable Thunder fan realizes that we're playing with fire every time he's in the game. While the last few minutes were atrocious, he also made a lot of plays throughout the night and we still almost won. His "why not" attitude is what makes him so effective at times, and it was what made me want to pull my hair out last night.

Denver got their win to make the home crowd feel good, I feel pretty confident we're gonna run them out of the building tomorrow.

Rodeo Clown said:
At least Starbury and Franchise had good nicknames.
Hey, "Whistle Refbrook" is a great nickname!

punkypine

KingGondo said:
I'm shocked Brooks hasn't run with Maynor and Russ on the floor at the same time much (if at all) during this series, which we employed effectively during the regular season. Half-court offense is lethal to Denver, and Maynor is a half-court maestro.

Maynor
Russ
KD
Collison
Ibaka

That lineup would absolutely torch Denver.

And you guys are acting like I've been saying Westbrook is some kind of genius, when every reasonable Thunder fan realizes that we're playing with fire every time he's in the game. While the last few minutes were atrocious, he also made a lot of plays throughout the night and we still almost won. His "why not" attitude is what makes him so effective at times, and it was what made me want to pull my hair out last night.

Denver got their win to make the home crowd feel good, I feel pretty confident we're gonna run them out of the building tomorrow.

Hey, "Whistle Refbrook" is a great nickname!
no doubt you'll beat the nuggets, but who cares
its time for the team to start thinking about what needs to be done to win a title. The west is wide open, and if you lose because westbrook is being a retard, that's pretty dissapointing

KingGondo

Banned
punkypine said:
no doubt you'll beat the nuggets, but who cares
its time for the team to start thinking about what needs to be done to win a title. The west is wide open, and if you lose because westbrook is being a retard, that's pretty dissapointing
Westbrook, Perk and Harden for Jameer, Redick and Dwight.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Ninja Scooter said:

But if Rose is less stupid, maybe he can win shit?

reilo

kenyon-martin-zing.jpg

reilo

numble said:
He donated $650k from raffling his ring to charity, and he's going to donate either all or some of his salary to charity in June.
And that suddenly is enough to overcome his past and current transgressions?

This is the equivalent of giving an award to Bristol Palin for her amazing contributions to the anti-teen-pregnancy movement.

numble

reilo said:
Odom got the 6th Man Award despite his past transgressions as a starter.

It's a community service award, it's not a "nice guy" award, despite the fact that most nice guys do a lot of community service.

Zep

Banned
reilo said:

This is the equivalent of giving an award to Bristol Palin for her amazing contributions to the anti-teen-pregnancy movement.

What has he done currently?

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
reilo said:

So he punched some dudes because while he was mentally unstable. No big deal. Not like he raped a girl.

reilo

It's pretty amazing that bionic's two favorite athletes are rapists.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Lead Based Paint said:
Ha I can't believe the Hawks might actually make it out of the first round, against the Magic no less!

Zaza's return shall seal the deal.

Yeah, after getting out of the first round in 2009 and 2010, I thought there's no way they'd do it again in 2011.

exarkun

reilo said:

I thought he loved Jordan, Big Ben, and then Kobe in that order?

Jordan though probably never raped anyone. The ladies take one look at his jorts and get wet. Or at least thats what Pippen told him to do.

methodman

Banned
reilo said:
The question shouldnt be is bionic a fan because Ben/Kobe are rapists, question should be if Ben/Kobe are rapists because bionic is a fan.

It's either very sad or sporting Nirvana that you can be in Maui observing turtles get it on and just be counting down the hours to watch the game on a TV that was probably first used to show Buzz Aldrin

dream

BruceLeeRoy said:
It's either very sad or sporting Nirvana that you can be in Maui observing turtles get it on and just be counting down the hours to watch the game on a TV that was probably first used to show Buzz Aldrin

I don't understand the context of this at all but I enjoy this post very much.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
The NBA players' union already has enough votes from its members to decertify, should it decide to follow the strategy used by the NFL players' union, CBSSports.com reported, citing unnamed sources.

The NBA is facing the possibility of a lockout when the collective bargaining agreement between the union and the owners expires on June 30.

But a U.S. District Court judge's decision to grant an injunction ending the NFL lockout -- casting aside the league's argument that the NFL union's decision to decertify was a sham -- may have given the NBA players' union an important precedent -- should the ruling stand.
This lockout is going to last a while.

SUPREME1

Banned
reilo said:

Current transgressions?

I think it speaks volumes towards Ron's rehabilitation (of sorts) that he's being presented an award for his service to the community over this last year. I mean, this award is for his work over this last year and only this last year. It's not a lifetime acheivement award.

His charity work also seems to be from the heart and not just performed at the behest of the team.

Reilo acting like Ron is OJ Simpson or something. The brawl in Detroit was him going after a douche that threw a drink at him. Guy deserved to have his ass beat.

KingGondo

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
Reilo acting like Ron is OJ Simpson or something. The brawl in Detroit was him going after a douche that threw a drink at him. Guy* deserved to have his ass beat.
*Assuming that guy Ron went after was actually the guy who threw the beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom