• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vestal

StickSoldier said:
They don't have likable people on their team.

WHat is there not to like in Duncan? The guy is a class act.

Im not a fan of the spurs.. but sure as hell respect them.

Gigglepoo

StickSoldier said:
What a horrible play man.

I think you mean "play-by-play man"

Vestal said:

He's a boring whiner. No personality either. I respect them, but I certainly don't like them. Give me the Lakers or Celtics (who I hate) any day.

johnny_park said:
If he's the best gasol pau must really be shitty.

Pau would have fumbled the pass.

Vestal said:

I'm sure lots of people respect them, but no one really loves or hates them outside of maybe Texas and Arizona. They're just kind of...there.

On the east coast, I saw more bandwagon Kings, Mavs, Blazers, and Suns fans in the early 2000s than Spurs fans, even when Duncan was winning MVPs.

overcast

Vestal said:

Duncan is a likable person. I respect the hell out of him. But you know normal fans don't find him entertaining.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Gigglepoo said:
Like I said, no one outside of SA likes the Spurs.

fuck outta here

most of the coaches in the NBA came from either Dean Smith's system or San Antonio's system

Nobility

Banned
d1a0c64bdd1fc3301ef0e5da30bc16489d907f3c72219e8eb027e03372e2e5706g.jpg

Vestal

overcast said:
Duncan is a likable person. I respect the hell out of him. But you know normal fans don't find him entertaining.

He is boring as hell, because he is a laid back regular guy.. But the guy is one of the best Basketball players ever.

Don't know who to root for.

On one hand the spurs shaming themselves is great but i dont want OKC running through the Grizz with dat homecourt either.

Gigglepoo

jobber said:
fuck outta here

most of the coaches in the NBA came from either Dean Smith's system or San Antonio's system

That's because they're successful. Doesn't mean basketball fans in Indiana and Portland like watching them play.

Defunkled

Man, I'm so sorry Grizz fans. The Spurs get lucky on a bullshit 3-pointer and the Grizz have nothing to show for an amazing effort tonight.

This league ought to be ashamed of themselves. The Grizz were the aggressors throughout the 4th quarter and the trash Spurs (who deserved to be moved to Anaheim instead of the Kings) get rewarded for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom