• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

diddles

Banned
you know, i know this magic team is going nowhere, and would have no chance vs the bulls, and needs to be nuked from orbit.

but there's still something so annoying about losing to the hawks. the hawks fuckin suck so hard... the whole team just oozes laziness. buncha underachievers who'll never, ever go anywhere. i mean could you imagine the hawks ever making the finals? the sun will blink out in the sky first.

Sanjuro

Boombloxer said:
Incorrect.

I saw the Dream footage earlier, and he's still got it. I think that people forget how versatile he was defensively, he's like 8th all-time in steals.
Funny, I could say the same thing about Bird. He was a better defender than most people want to remember him being. He had a team that was solid enough on defense where he wasn't needed to take the whole load, but some of the games against Wilkins...goddam.

rc213

The only thing I will forever hate Shaq for is his "I got hurt on company time, so I’ll heal on company time."

I know a lot of people who soured on him after that.

diddles

Banned
once again the fucking pieces of lazy shit aren't even gonna hit 40 for a half.

we are stuck with turk for another 4 years? we get into nightmare dead weight contracts faster than we can get out of em, great work otis.

SamuraiX-

I honestly think the Hornets have already lost this game for themselves.

5 turnovers in the 1st quarter?

They had 3 total in their Game 1 win and 10 total in their Game 4 win.

what a horrible decision by Ron, there.

And his shot is gone, tonight. Didn't like the close to the quarter. Wonder how long Phil will ride the bench on the road, tonight. Not long if they don't get it going, I hope.

man, lakers cannot put together a scoring run. they got a few stops, but can't convert themselves. All this with CP3 on the bench, too.

Would like to see LO start hitting some shots.

shannon brown so fucking stupid. How do you take that 3? Kobe got so hacked by Ariza on that shot, no foul. Sigh. Someone on LA needs to get their offense going besides Drew.

SamuraiX-

Why has Paul only taken 1 shot so far?

I thought he already realized that he can't rely on his teammates to score unless they're wide open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom