• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omiee said:
how about odom not being the same guy we saw all season long.
this sucks

?? Lamar has played well. He has like 4 assists and some deflections. Only 4 points, yeah, but he's been setting people up for layups. Also some rebounds and now just caused an offensive foul.

CP3 with the smart no foul on Kobe's drive. Most players would be dumb there.

diddles

Banned
hey look dwight gets a tech for someone flopping.

nba refs are children.

how long til the magic are gonna hit 40? it's been almost 30 minutes of gameplay.

numble

Black Mamba said:
?? Lamar has played well. He has like 4 assists and some deflections. Only 4 points, yeah, but he's been setting people up for layups. Also some rebounds and now just caused an offensive foul.

CP3 with the smart no foul on Kobe's drive. Most players would be dumb there.
Everyone is always obsessed with the points on the board when its Lamar.

rc213

I'll take the lead with how both teams are shooting. Gotta step it up early in the 3rd and continue to make CP3 a passer.

dream

Omiee said:
i have a feeling chris paul will go off in the 3rd.

Go, I hope so. I only wanted one of two things from this game - either Chris Paul has a classic game or Bynum's knee explodes and it's not looking good for either.

SamuraiX-

Paul being this passive plus the 8 first half turnovers for the Hornets means you might as well just end the game right now.

Amazing how much less of a shit teams give when they're in a closeout game.

Omiee said:
i have a feeling chris paul will go off in the 3rd.

Yeah, i can't imagine he won't at least try. They have only 34 points, he kind of has to doit.

He hit that shot over Barnes. not an easy one. Kobe mad at Fish, but I think that was Kobe's fault on the TO. He anticipated a little too much on that one.

Been a real defensive slugfest. Hopefully, Lakers defense can keep this up and their offense picks up some steam.

One more half with the lead and they can get themselves some rest. Should be the motto at half.

Didn't even realize the NFL Draft was going on.

numble

dream said:
Go, I hope so. I only wanted one of two things from this game - either Chris Paul has a classic game or Bynum's knee explodes and it's not looking good for either.
You will get the 2nd Round Shaq you deserve, but not the one you need.

Omiee

dream said:

woow what a hater, come on now. Its one thing to want a team to lose, but to want somebody to hurt himself is just crewl.

anyhow im going to sleep im beat, ill watch it tomorrow on demand.
its 3 in the morning here.

dream

numble said:
You will get the 2nd Round Shaq you deserve, but not the one you need.

JOKE'S ON YOU I'M NOT GETTING ANY ROUND SHAQ AT ALL!

don't you feel dumb now.

:/

Omiee, it's not me wanting Bynum to get hurt. It's just me knowing it's inevitable and I want to be able to say "I saw the game where Bynum took his last step."

SamuraiX-

lol @ Turkeyglue tryin' to act hard.

Omiee said:
woow what a hater, come on now. Its one thing to want a team to lose, but to want somebody to hurt himself is just crewl.

For the shit that Bynum pulled on Gerald Wallace and Beasley, he deserves to have at least one knee blow out.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
So Bulls fans, who do you want? Hawks or Magic? For some reason I want the Magic, hawks have too many players with long ass arms.

Doc Holliday said:
So Bulls fans, who do you want? Hawks or Magic? For some reason I want the Magic, hawks have too many players with long ass arms.

Either but I kind of want to play the Hawks.

Dwight Howard doesn't scare me at all but he will get the Bulls' big guys in foul trouble possibly.

The Magic have way, way less talent than the Hawks but both teams play like imbeciles but I think the Bulls can play well against the Hawks if they resort to shooting jumpers all game like they tend to.

Owzers

Hawks are thriving right now on a few lucky threes, and though i want them to win to see the Magic cry bitter tears, the Hawks are a terrible team that will be feasted on.

verbum

Man, I wish the Hawks made a habit of playing like they have the last 5 minutes

Edit: I guess the Magic gave up on offensive rebounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom