• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigglepoo

Hasphat'sAnts said:
And Hakeem is also an under-appreciated superduperstar.

Very true, though not to the same extent. Isiah might be in the same place as Dirk, but that's because everything he's touched since retired has turned to ash.

jpMAd.gif
jpMAd.gif

jpMAd.gif
jpMAd.gif

Duki

Banned
AHAHAHAHAHA FISHER

KONEX

LOVING STEAM

EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID ALL YEAR

IN ONE GAME

AHAHAHAHAHA

MY DICK IS HARDER THAN WHEN I SAW KATE FOR THE FIRST TIME

Heavy said:
I guarantee the Lakers win tonight. I don't care what anyone says; they're just NOT losing 3 in a row. Not a chance in a hell. If I had the money and means I'd put a thousand dollars on this game. There's just NO way they're losing tonight. Three in a row? Get the hell outta here. I also wouldn't be surprised if they win by double digits. If any moderators read the NBA thread, feel free to ban my account from this forum till the start of next season if the Lakers lose tonight. I'm not playin.

Hello.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I can't believe we got dicked by Peja. Did not see that shit coming. Unbelievable. lol

But.. That's the series right there ladies and gentlemen. It was fun while it lasted.

Cipherr

This has been completely utterly insane. Holy fucking shit its like a higher power is fucking with the game just for our entertainment. Wow....they fucking TURNED IT OVER ON THE INBOUND!11

clav

SWEET BITTER TEARS

I would quote some posts in the past pages of some delusional Lakers fans stating the game is over, but I won't.

Gigglepoo

Hasphat'sAnts said:
Oh yeah, they recognize that he's a legend alright. But I think he's the best center ever not named Russell.

I'm with you. I think the average fan would put Shaq over Hakeem, for instance. Some might even put Ewing and Robinson at his level. Hakeem, Kareem, and Russel are in their own little niche, and no one else is close.

Cloudy

Banned
3pt defense killed us. We played pretty good on offense even though Kobe should probably have got more shots down the stretch. I don't understand going away from him..

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Forceatowulf said:
I can't believe we got dicked by Peja. Did not see that shit coming. Unbelievable. lol

But.. That's the series right there ladies and gentlemen. It was fun while it lasted.

Imagine if the Lakers picked up Peja.

Kupchak must go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom