• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basileus777 said:
TheBanHammer.jpg

yes i did just get that off the google

Gigglepoo said:
I'm with you. I think the average fan would put Shaq over Hakeem, for instance. Some might even put Ewing and Robinson at his level. Hakeem, Kareem, and Russel are in their own little niche, and no one else is close.

Hi five bro!

Lakers had a good run.

Kobe and Lamar were huge in getting USA Basketball 2 big wins and they've been to three straight nba finals.

But Kobe is done man...end of an era. Its really sad to see. All of dem jumpshots...with Jason Kidd guarding him? Goddam.

I predict a Thunder/Heat finals.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Barrage said:
Dwight won't go to LA. He wants to win.

Hell go to Atlanta and run the league.

But look at that team chemistry. Who would want to miss out on things like being called out by teams while being punched in the chest by your coach?

Owzers

I hope Dallas realizes that if they weren't lucky from the 3 line they would be demolished this game since the Lakers decided to dominate the paint instead of chuck 3s like the last game.

sillymonkey321 said:
I hope Dallas realizes that if they weren't lucky from the 3 line they would be demolished this game since the Lakers decided to dominate the paint instead of chuck 3s like the last game.

LA did dominate the paint. They still lost.

I'm sure dallas is just trolling everyone and setting up the ultimate choke job by being the first team to lose after going up 3-0. Don't worry lakers fans.

Enron

Banned
lmao @ the girl with the iphone in kobe's face

id have slapped that out of her hand if i were him but i'm not so LOL KOBE

pilonv1 said:
The ironic thing about this is that it's the sort of collapse you've come to expect from Dallas in the playoffs

I was expecting Dallas to choke this series away about 5 pages ago. That turnaround was clutch as fuck, and it came out of nowhere.

Gigglepoo

sillymonkey321 said:

Why do you think draining open three pointers is lucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom