• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
KS Seven X said:
Classic Magic "There are 2 things wrong with the Lakers. One, they are too slow. And two, they are not athletic."
Translation: Pau Gasol is too white.

reilo said:
Magic: "Sometimes you can be together too long. This group has been together too long."

Wow.

Magic always says stuff. Last year he said Boston was beating LA in the Finals. And pretty much predicted them to win all but one of the games.

If anything, his comments are probably just to try to fire them up. For christ's sake, they just went to 3 finals in a row. Everyone needs to calm down.

Pau for Josh Smith. Problem solved!

lol, that would be a hilarious combo. Send us Horford instead.

reilo

"Zach Randolph is the only player to average 20-10 the last three years."

Suck it, Chris Bosh!

reilo

HAHAH. ESPN trolling Worst Gasol by putting up Best Gasol's numbers up next to his just like I did earlier. Screencap, stat!

Pkaz01

perkins traveled like twenty times.

yea they are trolling pau hard. they even mentioned that marc has 12 tonight and thats all pau got yesterday.

reilo

Rodeo Clown said:
Tony Allen is a roller coaster. Get steal, miss free throws.
Bill Simmons dubbed him "trick or treat Tony" when he played for the Celtics.

J2 Cool

TylerD said:
It is amazing how much non Laker fans talk about the Lakers.

Back-to-back champs, 3 Finals in a row out of the West. I don't think it's too much talk, it's at the center of the "changing of the guards" story. With the unique dynamic of Dirk/Kidd/Peja/Marion (older guys) putting them down.

The other series outside of Boston/Miami if Boston can take one, don't have as much going on in this round, though they're all fun. I think the Thunder are all-around a little bit better than Memphis. I was very surprised Memphis took game 1, but I think they're run is winding down.

reilo

etiolate said:
"You're only as strong as your weakest link"

Is this really the tagline Sony wants for SOCOM right now?
After a team of Navy SEALs just put two into bin Laden's eye? Yeah, I think they do want to promote a game featuring Navy SEALs.

etiolate

Banned
reilo said:
After a team of Navy SEALs just put two into bin Laden's eye? Yeah, I think they do want to promote a game featuring Navy SEALs.

Reread my post =p

Mayo needs to go off for the Grizz right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom