• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Grimm Fandango said:
Grizzlies starting to choke.

How are they choking? That makes no sense, they've been down the whole game? Theyre also the underdog!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"When was the last time Durant touched it?" as Westbrook misses a layup without ever passing the ball once.

Pkaz01

LOl westbrook.

stupid doris burke dirk is the best in the fourth check his stats dumbass.

get that shit conley show westbrook how its done.

friskykillface said:
Didn't you hear, Shaq is back, we gonna 4 game sweep now B^)

I can see Shaq taking someone out if he feels he's gonna break down
It's gonna be like Resident Evil 4 El Gigante,after you kill one you gotta make sure to jump outta the way or it'll land on you.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Well, this is what happens to Durant for being a "nice guy" other players take advantage of that, you think that shit would happen with Kobe?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Freedom = $1.05 said:
Westbrook has got to be one of the worst PGs in the game. Dudes in constant hero mode not realizing that all he is is a sidekick at most.
Durant is too damn nice to tell him that he's a sidekick.

Pkaz01

grizz are playing some good D though. Make these for once allen.

dumbrook is Killing them.

fucking allen are you serious?

Straightballin said:
Not any worse then what hes doing to Pau

Similar problem though. Play Perk and Ibaka together and Dirk will go off. And Ibaka is non-existent (even moreso than Pau) on offense so Dirk will basically only have to play half the game.

Truphenom

I like Westbrook but someone needs to tell him he doesn't get to wear the cape. This is really retarded. And Durant needs to be making more of an effort to get the damn ball, How the fuck do you let a point guard away with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom