• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja Scooter said:
It's crazy to think the Grizz are where they are even after completely whiffing on the number 2 pick in the draft. Granted, they turned it into Shane Battier, but imagine this team with Steph Curry or James Harden or Tyreke Evans? Just looking at the draft list, they could have had other guys too, like Jonny Flynn or Ricky Rubio. They were drafted high so they must be good, right?

I think a lot of teams are killing themselves for not picking up Steph.

To be honest i didn't think of Steph as a guy with a ton of point guard skills then. I saw him similar to how I see Jimmer now...so I think a team should take a shot at Jimmer...

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
What's the crowd saying? It sounds like "Memphis sucks!" That can't be right...

Truphenom

Finally caught up, this thread moves way too fast.
1) The Wire is the greatest show ever. Now I want to watch it over again.
2) Wow at the Lakers, I havent been the Biggest Dirk fan but even I hope his team doesn't find a way to mega choke.
3) Fuck Boston, they need to be the first team swept in the second round.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Doris Burke rants about how OKC needs to bring Westbrook back in to put this game under control again.

Westbrook comes in a takes a terrible three-pointer and bricks it badly.

Also, holy shit Sam Young.

Truphenom said:
Finally caught up, this thread moves way too fast.

3) Fuck Boston, they need to be the first team swept in the second round.

Didn't you hear, Shaq is back, we gonna 4 game sweep now B^)

I can see Shaq taking someone out if he feels he's gonna break down

I'm tempted to have that Danny Ainge face as my avatar, the one at the end of Game 2, made me laugh a lot

Pkaz01

I remember shaq's comments on chris bosh being rupaul of big men. This should be a good one it just sucks that shaq is an antique now.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Doris Burke: "Keep this in mind, this guy (Durant), is at best in the fourth quarter."

Wait, really? What? Huh?!

Truphenom

friskykillface said:
Didn't you hear, Shaq is back, we gonna 4 game sweep now B^)

I can see Shaq taking someone out if he feels he's gonna break down

I'm tempted to have that Danny Ainge face as my avatar, the one at the end of Game 2, made me laugh a lot

Lol I expect him to either make Z bleed or make Bosh even more scared than usual.

Pkaz01

DeathbyVolcano said:
wow shaq is spot fucking on hahah
The worst part is the comments came after bosh claimed shaq was cheating by staying in the paint too long. Old shaq scored his age in points that game.

KingGondo

Banned
Brooks needs to give Westbrook a shock collar for when he takes those stupid 3s, and should give him a treat when he makes passes like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom