• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.O.B

This pic even even better now that is is completely opposite. haha
rearviewmirro87v3.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Ninja Scooter said:
It's crazy to think the Grizz are where they are even after completely whiffing on the number 2 pick in the draft. Granted, they turned it into Shane Battier, but imagine this team with Steph Curry or James Harden or Tyreke Evans?
Imagine the Thunder with Steph Curry or Tyreke Evans?

The M.O.B said:
This pic even even better now that is is completely opposite now.
rearviewmirro87v3.jpg

The Mavs are the only ones that realized everyone else was driving off a cliff and quickly turned around. You can tell by Dirk's reaction.

reilo said:
Imagine the Thunder with Steph Curry or Tyreke Evans?

True, but at least Harden is SOMETHING. Thabeet was a total bust.

reilo

This 0.4 second commercial somehow manages to troll both the Spurs and the Lakers.

Gigglepoo

reilo said:
This 0.4 second commercial somehow manages to troll both the Spurs and the Lakers.

I don't understand why they thought a talking basketball would appeal to the average NBA fan. They should just keep making the black and white commercials until they come up with a new campaign that's actually good.

reilo

Haha it looked like he was afraid of falling on top of the guy so he grabbed the net to avoid a fall. Then, the refs called a defensive goaltend AND a foul on Allen. wow.

Derwind

reilo said:
Haha it looked like he was afraid of falling on top of the guy so he grabbed the net to avoid a fall. Then, the refs called a defensive goaltend AND a foul on Allen. wow.

This is what I thought as well. There were so many bodies under him....

Ninja Scooter said:
It's crazy to think the Grizz are where they are even after completely whiffing on the number 2 pick in the draft. Granted, they turned it into Shane Battier, but imagine this team with Steph Curry or James Harden or Tyreke Evans? Just looking at the draft list, they could have had other guys too, like Jonny Flynn or Ricky Rubio. They were drafted high so they must be good, right?

Evans and harden are pretty much OJ Mayo.

They coulda traded Gay + Curry for Melo, though!

reilo

2011 Playoffs

Best
Gasol: 14.8PPG, 12.1RPG, 55FG%, 2.5APG, 2.1BPG
Worst
Gasol: 13.4PPG, 7.8RPG, 42FG%, 3.6APG, 1.8BPG

NomarTyme said:
Meh, Pau got Lakers the chips.

Oh, I'm just talking about right now. Even stranger with marc having a bad regular season.

It's like they switched and didn't tell anyone.

2011 Playoffs

Best Gasol: 14.8PPG, 12.1RPG, 55FG%, 2.5APG, 2.1BPG
Worst Gasol: 13.4PPG, 7.8RPG, 42FG%, 3.6APG, 1.8BPG

it's worse when you realize one was against Landry/Dirk and the other against Duncan/Perkins

NomarTyme

Black Mamba said:
Oh, I'm just talking about right now. Even stranger with marc having a bad regular season.

It's like they switched and didn't tell anyone.
Yeah I know I want to remind some of you guys....

NomarTyme

Black Mamba said:
No need to remind me. <3 Pau, would never trade him not even now.

It's just seeing marc play so much better is strange. Inexplicable, really.
Its pretty obvious. Marc been bullying Pau and ate all his food.

Would OKC have been able to beat Memphis without trading Green for Perkins?

I say no. Says more about Green and Ibaka than Perkins, but I really think Green would have cost them this series.

Dallas vs OKC WCF.

This is how I want RW to fucking play. He only took 6 shots, but made sure to get other people good shots. Ibaka is playing great too.

Black Mamba said:
Would OKC have been able to beat Memphis without trading Green for Perkins?

I say no. Says more about Green and Ibaka than Perkins, but I really think Green would have cost them this series.

Dallas vs OKC WCF.

Nope, imagine Green and Nenad guarding Zbo and Gasol.

TylerD

I have to give The Grizz fans credit. There has been nothing hostile and only a little playful trash talking.
The Fedex Forum is VERY nice.

reilo

Magic: "Sometimes you can be together too long. This group has been together too long."

Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom