• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwind

Westbrook.gif

KingGondo said:
How did this happen. We were up by 13 at the beginning of the fourth.

Year of the Choke.

Also Westbrook is playing like if they gave Stephon Marbury some of that super shredder ooze from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2.

Godslay said:
At some point he has to drop the nice guy stuff, and tell Westbrook to fall in line.

Really.. If it was Kobe, or Dirk, they'd be all over that persons ass. I don't think I've seen KD say one damn thing to RW. He's just letting RW fuck the team over and over again, and doesn't seem to even attempt to tell him something.

snack

KingGondo said:
How did this happen. We were up by 13 at the beginning of the fourth.

Silly me to have visions of the WCF dancing through my head.
Silly indeed. When you can't close out a game with a double digit lead heading into the 4th, how do you expect to get far into the playoffs? :)

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Durant has to call a Code Red on Westbrook. Like, get the whole team in on his ass whooping.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Thunder could have had Stephen Curry and Kevin Love instead of Westbrook and Harden. Just saying.

EDIT: oh my god Tony Allen you suck.

Derwind

Doris Burke, Westbrook is a superstar alright because superstar choke horribly in the 4th right and make all the wrong plays RIGHT?

Gigglepoo

BeautifulMemory said:
At this point, OKC might as well just let Durant brings up the ball and go at it. There is no offense at this point otherwise

That's not Durant's game at all. He's a poor dribbler.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
But Doris Burke said Durant is really good in the fourth quarter!

Pkaz01

LOL how the tables have turned. Thunder fouling the shit out of them and choking hard.

best in the fourth amirite doris?

reilo said:
Thunder could have had Stephen Curry and Kevin Love instead of Westbrook and Harden. Just saying.

EDIT: oh my god Tony Allen you suck.

Hell, I even think they were thinking of getting Ricky Rubio at one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom