• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
boston is shooting really well and playing with energy and yet miami is only down 6. not looking good for the boys in green.

Maybe Shaq will play with adrenaline.

Black Mamba said:
boston is shooting really well and playing with energy and yet miami is only down 6. not looking good for the boys in green.

Congratulations, you are now a full and complete man.

Derwind

Black Mamba said:

For about 2 seconds before age and fat get the better of him....

EvilMario said:
677Ze.png

Westbrook for Rondo acceptable as well

That'd be awesome. Maynor/Harden/Durant/Ibaka/Howard?? I can't even begin to imagine how many blocks this team would average.

Can we take Bibby out now? I'm getting tired of watching him struggle to get the ball up the court every single possession.

edit: oh God, Shaq hobbling up the court. :\

Derwind

JVG: "I don't want to put Larry Bird second in front of anyone but Lebron James greatness can not be defeated...."

Ugh....JVG should get fined for that comment!

I hate Shaq but fuck this is sad to watch. He's moving around like my 65 year old dad out there. And it makes me feel fucking old. I remember him as a rookie.

Sanjuro

Derwind said:
JVG: "I don't want to put Larry Bird second in front of anyone but Lebron James greatness can not be defeated...."

Ugh....JVG should get fined for that comment!
Don't worry. Knicks fans want him as their head coach. Just in time to shit up their team even more.

Anno

It's really depressing seeing Shaq like this. About like watching Emmitt Smith with the Cardinals or some shit. Just retire, man.

Sanjuro

Anno said:
It's really depressing seeing Shaq like this. About like watching Emmitt Smith with the Cardinals or some shit. Just retire, man.
Shaq can still play when healthy though. Emmitt couldn't. Some of the earlier games this season, Shaq was fantastic.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
More Than a Feeling playing us out. I don't think ABC picks any music that was released after 1980. They'll play like Aerosmith next break.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Rodeo Clown said:
More Than a Feeling playing us out. I don't think ABC picks any music that was released after 1980. They'll play like Aerosmith next break.
This is a ton better than playing Rob Thomas - "This is how a heart breaks".

Rodeo Clown said:

They have one exception. Anything from that pussy cat chick.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Woah, Shaq is 39? For some reason I thought he was mid-30's tops. Average player age on Boston has to be in the 30's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom