• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.O.B

Warden dominating these Celts LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In no alternate universe should this ever happen...................Yet it is!! Smh

DJ88

Wow the momentum has swung over to Miami hard.

And yes, Anthony is the fucking man. Blocking, rebounds, tip ins, so good.

rc213

“@KevinDing: Kobe dismissed theory about discord between his wife and Pau's girlfriend: "They barely know each other."”

SMH

Zep

Banned
So does Boston have statues of any other players? Though it is stupid that it took this long for the man to get one.

StickSoldier said:
Celts offense just doesn't look nearly as smooth as I remember. Compared to the games I saw last year, anyways.
Underrated skill of Perkins is setting solid screens. It frees up Allen, Rondo, and Pierce.

The M.O.B

CherryWoodFuton said:
Anthony with 10 pts??? Is this real life????

A month ago I thought your avatar was lame................Not anymore, you might be the reason he has stepped his game up.

M V P

M V P

M V P

Sanjuro

Zep said:
So does Boston have statues of any other players? Though it is stupid that it took this long for the man to get one.
There is one of Bird in the concourse. Russell really never wanted a statue or anything. It's more of a media bullshit topic to be honest.

Zep

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
There is one of Bird in the concourse. Russell really never wanted a statue or anything. It's more of a media bullshit topic to be honest.

Doesn't really matter if he never wanted one...You don't agree its about 15 years overdue?

Sanjuro

Zep said:
Doesn't really matter if he never wanted one...You don't agree its about 15 years overdue?
No, I don't believe so. The statues in there are pretty lousy. The Bobby Orr one outside is the only real one, and that was just unveiled maybe a year or two ago.

Sanjuro

Zep, I get that you are black and all that. We treated Russell like shit here. Like I mentioned, the the statues in the FleetCenter are all pretty lousy. I mean look at this shit...

DEDICATED TO BEEL RUSSAAL. WE'LL REMMBER YOU.

6TEyP.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
So, two consecutive drives to the basket by Celtics players, the exact same contact occurs that just did earlier against Wade by Pierce, and no fouls called.

dream

reilo said:
So, two consecutive drives to the basket by Celtics players, the exact same contact occurs that just did earlier against Wade by Pierce, and no fouls called.

Playing the Heat fucking sucks.

Sanjuro

reilo said:
I'll never understand this myself.

Delonte looks banged up. Thing about him is the fucking Heat cover him like Rondo, but HE HAS THE ABILITY TO SHOOT! FUCKING DO IT MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom