• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekad

Banned
bishoptl said:
Isn't that why his girl dumped him?

...I'll see myself out.

mark-cuban.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
bishoptl said:
props to viakado too, great minds bla bla bla
Now now. Calling kado a great mind is going a bit too far.

Although, "a bit too far" is what Pau must have been thinking, too.

SamuraiX-

Did Terry just say they have 3 of the most prolific shooters in the game out there?

Peja, Dirk, and... Oh God.

Please tell me he meant Kidd.

woodchuck

this shit still ain't over. remember against Portland game 4?

2003, mavs were up by like 28 points against the lakers going into the 4th. and the lakers still won.

Leads built by the 3 point ball usually dont last

linsivvi

Ninja Scooter said:
Nobody WANTS HIM. This would be the worst time to trade Pau. His extension is JUST kicking in at $20 million per and he's had a terrible 2nd half/playoffs. What do you think we will get for him? He deserves the benefit of the doubt after the last 3 years to be given an the offseason to rest and refocus and see how he comes out next year.

I know, but there's always someone stupid enough to fall for it. What we know is that this guy has no heart. There's a reason why he's never won a playoff game in Memphis. I am glad he was here for the last 3 years and helped the Lakers to get two rings, but it's not like he wasn't rewarded with a huge contract extension himself. So enough is enough. Time to find a sucker who will take him.

Kobe still has a few productive seasons left and it's time to go for broke. Take a gamble and hope that Bynum can stay healthy, get some veterans who have heart and see if they have another run in them. If they don't, that's fine. I don't see how it could be worse than having Pau eating up a huge chunk of the salary cap.

Puddles

Banned
Gigglepoo said:
We can all agree with that, I'm just baffled at your irrational hatred toward Terry.

6-7 from 3. Nothing irrational about that. I hope the Heat sweep this POS team and he ends his career on the Clippers.

woodchuck said:
this shit still ain't over. remember against Portland game 4?

2003, mavs were up by like 28 points against the lakers going into the 4th. and the lakers still won.

Leads built by the 3 point ball usually dont last

Brandon Roy's not walking out of that locker room.

Edit: Magic has a short memory. Game 6 of the 08 finals was worse than this.

Gigglepoo

Magic is a moron. "Dallas is more intense than the Lakers, but they're up 3-0"

Why is there a but? These aren't contrasting ideas.

Puddles said:
6-7 from 3. Nothing irrational about that. I hope the Heat sweep this POS team and he ends his career on the Clippers.

But Dirk has been their best player in the series. One good half of basketball and you want JET's career to end? That's irrational.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Nelo Ice said:
huh? i was an even more active supporter and watched every single game i could when we were rebuilding and had those playoff losses to phx

just cuz i dont watch the playoffs after the lakers are gone doesnt mean im a bandwonger sheesh

i was there when the likes of jamal sampson chucky atkins smush parker tierre brown had roles on our team

whatever u guys are gonna hate regardless and frankly i dont give a damn i'll be purple and gold whether we win a ring or not
Why is it that whenever Lakers fans are called bandwagon fans, they bring up how they watched the team during that year when they didn't make it to the playoffs?

EDIT: BTW, all this talk about lack of trust reminds me of how Shaq/Kobe era ended.

So is it confirm Chuck Person and Shaw coming out of retirement to suit up for 2nd half?

I wish..At least 3's will be made

Blackface said:
Lakers even getting killed by retired Magic and Berry.

Getting dissed by Barry is an insult..Hes a POS

Kimosabae

Banned
Gigglepoo said:
Magic is a moron. "Dallas is more intense than the Lakers, but they're up 3-0"

Why is there a but? These aren't contrasting ideas.

Relax. He's suggesting that the team with the comfy series lead is the team that should be displaying less intensity. You're making yourself look moronic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom