• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

Dark FaZe said:
Its arguably the best situation for him in the entire league. You could replace him with Bosh on the Heat and it would be a harder situation for him.

He's just being a bitch right now.
why would it be harder, tehy're going to win 7 rings in miami?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I have a feeling that TCB will come back, and somehow use Lakers getting swept as somehow justifying the Spurs losing, or that Lakers getting swept somehow makes up for Spurs losing, lol.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
ryutaro's mama said:
But not before he shit on that other coach in 97-98 Finals.
Just quote my joke next time and add a "lol".

<3

Forceatowulf said:
Watching the playoffs without the Lakers in it after they've just been eliminated is like watching your friends have fun with their girlfriends after you just broke up with yours. A lot of people have a hard time stomaching that sight so soon.

I think I'll just watch the Finals after this. Gonna need some time to cleanse this shit from my soul.

Good news is, as much as this sucks, It's nowhere near as bad as I felt during 03, 08, 06 and 04. Not even close really...

Man be trooper and watch the rest of the playoffs. I will...Baseball season still young and WWE is getting shittier and shittier

Forceatowulf said:
Watching the playoffs without the Lakers in it after they've just been eliminated is like watching your friends have fun with their girlfriends after you just broke up with yours. A lot of people have a hard time stomaching that sight so soon.

I think I'll just watch the Finals after this. Gonna need some time to cleanse this shit from my soul.

Good news is, as much as this sucks, It's nowhere near as bad as I felt during 03, 08, 06 and 04. Not even close really...

Naw, I'm out after this half.

I'll prolly post now and again, but not nearly to the same degree.

There isn't gonna be a basketball game on my TV again until after the lockout.

reilo

Net_Wrecker said:
Fisher is just as bad as Gasol.

Mavs missing and the Lakers still can't take advantage.
Mavs have done a really good job to put pressure on the Lakers defensively even after a missed fieldgoal.

SoulPlaya said:
I have a feeling that TCB will come back, and somehow use Lakers getting swept as somehow justifying the Spurs losing, or that Lakers getting swept somehow makes up for Spurs losing, lol.

Whatever happened to that DAT <insert spurs record here> guy?

Puddles

Banned
This is infinitely worse than 03, 04, 06, 07 or 08. At least we lost to worthy opponents in those years.

The <.500 2005 team could probably beat these Lakers right now.

reilo

Sho_Nuff82 said:
It's Switch lol.

Ugly 3rd quarter.
thats_the_joke.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom