• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

jjasper said:
Didn't the bucks have a jersey that was basically the whole thing was a deer?

RayAllen_display_image_display_image.jpg

:(

THRILLH0

Banned
dream said:
The difference between me and AShep is I don't go on a defensive rampage when someone gives Rondo shit for assist baiting and turning the ball over. I don't act like someone called my baby ugly when someone points out the glaring flaws of my favorite team. I'm not devoid of humor and get oversensitive when people talk shit to me.

AShep called me a drive-by troller and that's probably true when it comes to him. But he sets himself up for it by being the worst of the new breed of lifelong Bulls fans. I've had long, in-depth debates with Seph and TGMP about Rose and Bulls because they aren't wrapped up in their team identity to the point where they think I'm trying to fuck their mothers when I mention things like, hey, maybe Rose should pass to the open man.

Wat? I've posted about Rose's chucking, turnovers, tunnel vision and need to get team mates involved on numerous occasions. I've mentioned the exact fucking "glaring flaws" you're talking about.

You're either deliberately ignoring those posts or you're not around to read them. Seriously your selective memory and responding to stuff I never said is pretty much the equivalent of "nyah nyah I know you are but what am I".

I know it's hard not to lash out when your old, busted team is getting their shit pushed in by the Heatles but spouting the same shit over and over till you're blue in the face while ignoring reality is just childish.

Claiming that Rose is actually a pretty good player isn't defensive, it's reality.

benjipwns

Banned
Color psychologist Leatrice Eiseman on the Pistons jerseys:
The colors are off a bit, which should make them stand out in the pack. There is showbiz glitz and entertainment value in basketball, and you need to be different to cash in on that. These are definitely individual.
And the Jazz ones:
Turquoise with purple is one of the hottest menswear combinations of 1997. And the metallic sheen is eye-catching. The purple has lots of red in it, which creates excitement, and the turquoise makes me think of movement.

benjipwns said:
I don't think the jersey holocaust stopped until 1999 or so.

You gotta understand the NBA jerseys were a partial reflection of the New Jack Swing color spasm style of the day.

tlc-12-12-08-2.jpg

However nowadays, the gawdy art is inked to the player's skin instead of their jerseys.

Pachouli goes over the back and elbows boozer in the head with no foul call. Asik gets called for a ticky-tacky travel. Where are all the posters saying that Chicago gets all the calls (despite the fact that ATL has been to the line more than Chi this series, of course)?

J2 Cool

Mest30 said:
Bulls bench mob got destroyed.

Yes they did. Boozer's had some bad luck. Anytime he gets going, something always there to stop him. Whether it's some ticky tack calls on him (bc he yells at refs all game) or a cut.

Mest30

Banned
J2 Cool said:
Yes they did. Boozer's had some bad luck. Anytime he gets going, something always there to stop him. Whether it's some ticky tack calls on him (bc he yells at refs all game) or a cut.

Or Rose decides to take 32 shots on a night Boozer is shooting 70%.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
J2 Cool said:
Yes! A new member of the Boozer Defense Force. Welcome, fellow brother.

J2 Cool

That was a clean fucking block.

Mest30 said:
Or Rose decides to take 32 shots on a night Boozer is shooting 70%.

Or Thibs swaps him out for Taj for a large stretch of the 4th, after a great 3rd quarter. Leaving Rose on an island with Asik, Taj, 1/8 Korver, and CJ.

THRILLH0

Banned
dream said:
Okay, AShep. You're a very reasonable poster who doesn't overreact to criticism of Derrick Rose. Happy?

Where are the posts? Where is the irrational defensiveness? Where is the hyperbole? Shit you blow your load over Rondo being a "fucking legend" and you want to call me out as a homer? Get real.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
As bulls fan I must say I really like Larry drew. I actually met him once and he was a cool old school mofo. Even bugged him about defending D. Rose and how John Wall compared.

Bread

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I'm still mad about this shit. Ugly ass logo.

http://i.imgur.com/jK0GH.gif[IMG].[/QUOTE]
Agreed, the clover is the perfect logo, no need for that ugly leprechaun.
[IMG]http://www.fishkillrecreation.com/images/061017_boston_celtics_shamrock_logo.jpg
This should be at center court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom