• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mest30

Banned
J2 Cool said:
That was a clean fucking block.

Or Thibs swaps him out for Taj for a large stretch of the 4th, after a great 3rd quarter. Leaving Rose on an island with Asik, Taj, 1/8 Korver, and CJ.

When it was 80 to 80 with four minutes left, I'm pretty sure Boozer was playing.

There's the shot I'm used to seeing from Bogans.

Lkr

turn on game
see Pachulia has 11 points

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?

Almost as crazy as Luke Walton's 18/7/5 game against Denver in the 08 playoffs when Kobe had 49

Duki said:
the away is so much better than the home one

actually own that black one :3

i like away jerseys in general

i still have a black rodman bulls jersey. i actually don't even know where the fuck i have it from...but i have it!

Nike-Chicago-Bulls-91-Dennis-Rodman-Black-Alternate-Replica-NBA-Jersey.jpg

Sanjuro

Bread said:
Agreed, the clover is the perfect logo, no need for that ugly leprechaun.
061017_boston_celtics_shamrock_logo.jpg

This should be at center court.
Noooooo.

I personally just hate when they added the coloring to the logo. It looked much smoother with the green and white coloring.

HStbQ.gif

Duki

Banned
ph33nix said:

i still have a black rodman bulls jersey. i actually don't even know where the fuck i have it from...but i have it!

yeah absolutely better than the main one

heat black jersey is also easily their best

really just black in general is gonna win

Duki

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Noooooo.

I personally just hate when they added the coloring to the logo. It looked much smoother with the green and white coloring.
celtics fan preferring something all white than with colour

huge shock

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Gigglepoo said:
My favorite jerseys ever. Their road uniforms were even better. Shame they're wearing ugly rags now.
The yellow alternates even looked alright. Indiana made the pinstripes work.

Bread

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Noooooo.

http://i.imgur.com/HStbQ.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Well I definitely see what you're saying, it looks much better without the black/brown added. But I guess I just like the simpler logos (not including the Red Sox alternate though, the normal one is perfect, no need for that)

ph33nix said:

I still have my Jordan one like that. And the original issue patten leather black & red J's.

You couldn't tell me nothin.

Vire

Lkr said:
People like you are the reason why Stern will ensure we don't get Memphis vs Atlanta :(

Hah, the Memphis series vs. OKC has been my favorite of the playoffs thus far. Atlanta games on the other hand are usually very lopsided; they are the ultimate jekyll and hyde team. Sometimes they show up and sometimes they don't, it's infuriating to watch.

Seems to be tightening up right now though.

Derwind

J2 Cool said:
Someone on the Bulls tell Teague he ain't that good. He's getting easy, clean lay-ups unlike Rose who has to work. Unreal.

Outside of Rose, I think he may be too fast and athletic for the other Bulls player to react to his shit.

Damn rose....breaking ankles...

Seda

Vire said:
Hah, the Memphis series vs. OKC has been my favorite of the playoffs thus far. Atlanta games on the other hand are usually very lopsided; they are the ultimate jekyll and hyde team. Sometimes they show up and sometimes they don't, it's infuriating to watch.

Seems to be tightening up right now though.

The Bulls have been that way too. Makes this series kinda weird.

Duki

Banned
J2 Cool said:
This one, or we just talking '95 on revisions?

11sz528.jpg

I actually loved their jerseys as a kid, watching the series.
that one yeah

its still nice, the black just looks good though

and the logo looks less goofy on black than on purp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom