• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knux-Future said:
NBA refs are just inept period.

yeah they basically are. that pierce travel wasn't a travel but it was the hesitation which probably gave the illusion that he shuffled his feet more than he really did

SamuraiX- said:
For every good thing Jeff Green does, he then goes onto to do something stupid.

Wait for it...

it's the green vs. chalmers "how will i fuck my team over tonight?' showdown

Derwind

ph33nix said:
for all you people bitching about calls that swung in the heat's favor i've seen some shit for boston too. so deal with it

Whats with that response? That sounds so defeatist....

If the refs are calling bad calls on both sides, we just have to deal with it?

:p

Khalid-S

Celtics played much better at game 4 and 5 today.. yet they will lose this series..
LLShC.gif

The Faceless Master said:
wait, ATL is #21 in fittest and NYC is #5 in fattest? how the hell do they calculate this!?

It shows you if you click on a top 10 city.

And yes, I've been in NYC and especially if you get out of the center of Manhattan there are a lot of fat people. Not sure why it's shocking. Cold cities with heavy drinking and little sprawl will lead to fatter people. And a lot of poor people there too, I imagine.

marathonfool said:
Explain why Kristic hasn't played at all in this series when the Celtics offense has been a complete disaster?

Playing well for a few minutes doesn't justify sucking the other 90% you're out there

Black Mamba said:
It shows you if you click on a top 10 city.

And yes, I've been in NYC and especially if you get out of the center of Manhattan there are a lot of fat people. Not sure why it's shocking. Cold cities with heavy drinking and little sprawl will lead to fatter people. And a lot of poor people there too, I imagine.
have you been to Atlanta? it's not even close!

ok, so i see their calculations are based ridiculous stuff.

UltimaKilo said:
Spent almost a year and a half living there dude. Some cute chicks, very rare to see a gorgeous one. Don't get me wrong, me ex was from Dallas, but there are a LOT of fat people in that city.

You're wrong. He's right. Except for one area of Miami, S. Beach, during shooting season when the models are imported in to work, Dallas beats the fuck outta Miami for girls. Absolutely slaughters it. I used to work down there a lot, and was amazed at how consistently overrated it is, even for the model scene. If you do want the beach/model scene, a flight to Rio isn't that expensive, and worth soooooo much more to your client.

Then again, I saw the photo you posted of the three plasticized cum dumpsters you used as an example of what you think "hot" is, so I shouldn't even bother. You just have shit taste. I'll bet you have a closet full of tight graphic tees that you think look shit hot, too.

Hell, even your plastic whores are low rent compared to the ones you'll find at any "service industry night" at any club in Vegas. Stop buying Ed Hardy shit long enough to free up space on your maxed-out credit card, buy a plane ticket, and see for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom