• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Ninja Scooter said:
Hey guys, remember when Jeffrey broke down and cried because he won a title on Father's Day after his father was dead? LETS TURN THAT INTO A TALKING BALL COMMERCIAL!

I'm only following online...seriously? smfh

Acceptance is a beautiful thing folks. I have accepted the Heat will be the 2011 champions. I have accepted that Bosh and James will be wearing rings next season. Acceptance. Acceptance.

Blackface

Banned
I love all these people acting like the NBA is going to fix the game for Miami.

If anything they would fix it so it goes to a game seven, for epic ratings. then get rid of Boston.

Blackface said:

If anything they would fix it so it goes to a game seven, for epic ratings. then get rid of Boston.
Refs must have missed the memo.

LovingSteam said:
Acceptance is a beautiful thing folks. I have accepted the Heat will be the 2011 champions. I have accepted that Bosh and James will be wearing rings next season. Acceptance. Acceptance.

I'd rather see Bosh with 10 rings before Boston gets another. FUCK THE CELTICS. KG's a bigger douche than Lebron can ever dream of being.

Cloudy

Banned
Blackface said:

They cannot risk a Boston comeback. Better to take them out now. This game is RIGGED

101111_Lakers_Celtics_Basketball.jpg

End of an era.

Blackface said:

nah it's pretty blatant right now

Ninja Scooter said:
I'd rather see Bosh with 10 rings before Boston gets another. FUCK THE CELTICS. KG's a bigger douche than Lebron can ever dream of being.

I don't have as big of a problem with James as I do Bosh. Never thought I'd say that though. Bosh pisses me off because he isn't good. James IS good, I just can't stand him. Bosh pretends to be hard when he is a pussy. I can't wait until he is traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom