• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
charles-barkley.jpg

viakado said:
i dont even understand why barkley is satly on the lakers.
he must hate success

Charles once got in a fight with Shaq. I don't think he gave a single fuck when someone shoved him in a game.

Owzers

numble said:
Can someone sum up the first half?
I'll probably watch the last 18 minutes of regulation.

Lakers style in the paint, Mavs pray their jump shots go in, Jason Terry fouls Odom in the last seconds of the Half well beyond the half court line for an extra 3 free throws, Dirk gets a tech for throwing an elbow on that last foul shot from terry's foul because he was mad the refs didn't call a foul on Artest during the box out.

In extra summary: Dallas is soft and stupid, Lakers laughed.

bionic77

Wow, missed the last minute of regulation and now rest of 2nd half. At least i got to see Fish make 2 layups in a single game. That shut hasn't happened since when Biggie and Tupac were both still alive.

Sucks watching highlights the next morning. Good night and good luck Lakers. Unleash operation Bynum in second half.

giri

ryutaro's mama said:
He hates that John Celestand has a ring and he doesn't.

Yes, NBA-Age...go and google who that is.
I'll be right.

Damn first day back at work is tough after 2 weeks off

StickSoldier said:
So Laker fans, who do you want to play in the WCF?

Should the Lakers get there, I think they match up better with Memphis. Kobe can hide on defense against Battier or Allen even though their bigs match up with LAs. But Allen/Battier can also defend Kobe. But Conley + non bench bigs don't scare me as much.

Westbrook and Ibaka scare me from OKC more for some reason. But either series is tough.

Black Mamba said:
Should the Lakers get there, I think they match up better with Memphis. Kobe can hide on defense against Battier or Allen even though their bigs match up with LAs. But Allen/Battier can also defend Kobe. But Conley + non bench bigs don't scare me as much.

Westbrook and Ibaka scare me from OKC more for some reason. But either series is tough.

Best Gasol will make us wish we had Kwamers again.

Jamesfrom818 said:
He should talk out of his ass during huddles

"Look guys, I told Cuban I'd get us past the Lakers. Don't make me a Liar, Liar. We can't wear The Mask out there...we gotta be The Majestic out on the floor. Now, I know Kobe is good, but he isn't The Number 23."

Damn, the score might have a higher differential than I initially posted. I said 105-96 I think, but it could be more. Well I'm going to go to the bar real quick and grab a few drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom