• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

My favorite thing about Lakers home games is they have the good taste to not play Dynamite and let the crowd sing the a-yo part.

I don't like the other Lakers looking only for Kobe right now. The rest of the guys need to feed off his energy and score themselves.

Also, WHAT THE FUCK BARNED. Pau was wide fucking open under the hoop and you pass to Blake!?

J2 Cool

Get in on this Pau, gimme that lower jaw!

209sveo.jpg

Ok, put it away.

Bynum will start the 4th. The bench better not fucking ignore him. The offense needs to run through him. Force doubles or let him try and dominate.

Lakers need to find a rhythm outside of Kobe and then get back to playing solid defense. These open looks from 3 are killing them. It's like they didn't read the scouting report. Mavs play to get those open 3s. Defend them and they have trouble scoring.

Black Mamba said:
Bynum will start the 4th. The bench better not fucking ignore him. The offense needs to run through him. Force doubles or let him try and dominate.

Lakers need to find a rhythm outside of Kobe and then get back to playing solid defense. These open looks from 3 are killing them. It's like they didn't read the scouting report. Mavs play to get those open 3s. Defend them and they have trouble scoring.

Peja will have a game this series where he lights the Lakers up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom