• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

diehard

Fleer
kddestroysdallas.0_standard_400.0.gif

I wont point out that it should have been out of bounds on Durant.

Cloudy

Banned
ridiculous, hes responsible for the whole culture change in that organization and making them something more than "lob city". They actually run a competent half court offense
But that second unit is beast tho and if Lamar is back, then look the fuck out, league.

I don't believe in intangibles in sports. They are better because they have a lot of talent (including him).

Deron Williams said:
"First of all, I have not had one conversation with [King] about not being happy with Avery, wanting him gone, etc.," Williams told me Thursday, just hours after Johnson was fired. "It's not my fault. But as soon as I heard the news, I knew what was coming. I knew folks would blame me, would assume that it's history repeating itself because of what was said about Coach Sloan and me after he resigned.

Coach Johnson is a big reason why I came back to the Nets this summer, along with Billy. I enjoyed playing for him last year. We never had a argument or a fight. We never got into it, on or off the court. I don't even know why people would assume that."
Avery never saw it coming.

CP3 in the MVP race is laughable. First of all, I'm not sure he's the best player on the team. Second, they are winning cos they are stacked with talent. No one guy is carrying this team and they'd keep rolling if CP3, Blake or anyone else missed time. They have no post game but that's about the only weakness...
Congrats on the worst post of the month award.

charsace

The only thing he does better than Rondo is shoot IMO. I'll take Rondo for everything else..
I agree that Rondo does some things better than Paul, but Rondo would have to be on the level of Magic or Kidd in other areas besides scoring to be considered better than Chris Paul. Both guys are overrated when compared to pgs from other eras.

Gary Payton would be a top 5 or even top 3 player with today's rules.

Flash

CP3 might be the 3rd best player on his own team this year ...

give me a fucking break. do you only look at the stats sheet when you make these claims?

paul is the centerpiece of that team and easily the most important player. take him out and that team does not have the best record in the western conference.

Cloudy

Banned
I agree that Rondo does some things better than Paul, but Rondo would have to be on the level of Magic or Kidd in other areas besides scoring to be considered better than Chris Paul. Both guys are overrated when compared to pgs from other eras.

Rondo can score when he wants to. He's just a bad shooter..

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
give me a fucking break. do you only look at the stats sheet when you make these claims?

paul is the centerpiece of that team and easily the most important player. take him out and that team does not have the best record in the western conference.

He takes the baseball approach to basketball which is stupid

Top Bottom