• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
nice fucking flop lol my god

Man Jazz whooping the Clips on the FT line. Foye playing lights out again against us. I think the guy is absolute trash but always finds a way to light up the Clips this year. If Barnes can't get double digits we gonna lose! :)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Spurs might be shooting lights out, Rockets might not play D, but these refs sure have helped this nice lead for the Spurs. Guess the grandpa team has the respect of the refs by removing Harden out of this game on a bs jump ball foul.

Matrix

Asik benched it seems lol

Isak_Borg

Copeland and Prigs where such great pickups. Hopefully they'll keep progressing and pick up more minutes later in the season to give the old timers some rest.

Copeland and Prigs where such great pickups. Hopefully they'll keep progressing and pick up more minutes later in the season to give the old timers some rest.

Gotta feel good about having such players at the end of the bench when everyone is healthy

Matrix

Rockets just chucking 3's... sigh

Top Bottom