• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

Pimpwerx

Bynum played a hell of a game. The whole Detroit squad shot well, really. 58% as a team. Credit some terrible Heat defense for part of that. Even when we clamped down, they made some tough shots. Hell of a combo breaker losing to the shit-ass Pistons. PEACE.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
5tF12.png

so many easy wins ahead I'm feeling like the clippers!

You forget

The Heat lose to the top-tier teams (Memphis/NY)

and lose to bottom feeders (Washington/Detroit)

all those mid-tier teams are fucked.

giri

I really love enes kanter's game.

He fights for EVERY rebound, even offensive, and gets into great position.

And he passes out of the post so very very well.

rando14

Props to Detroit's bench tonight. Managed to beat LBJ despite an amazing game: 15-22, 6 reb, 5 assist, 6 stl, 35 points. Gotdamn.

balddemon

Banned
Clippers are falling apart against Da Jazz. and Lol Blake.

I hate these Clippers announcers, but I'm too lazy to find somewhere to watch with Jazz announcers.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Textbook fast break by Harden and Parsons "

That was beautiful. Been a long ass time since we had a Rockets team with players who could do that.

Isak_Borg

Figured I might as well join NBA GAF.

Life long Knicks fan and loving the shit out of this season. J.R. Smith reminds me of the greatest Knick of all time John Starks.

masud

Banned
Dat family band! Lets go!

Figured I might as well join NBA GAF.

Life long Knicks fan and loving the shit out of this season. J.R. Smith reminds me of the greatest Knick of all time John Starks.

Welcome. Don't be a homer. Ignore the haters.

This game turned so fast. Clippers bench with a really bad half and Utah has all the mo. Clips missing good looks and playing shitty defense.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
god what a pussy foul call lol

Matrix

Top Bottom