• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season lOT2l It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
seriously what the shit Royce White...

"Royce White ‏@Highway_30

Funny, headlines read "Royce refuses D-League assignment." NO! I refuse to go to work period. UNSAFE for just anyone to make medical calls. "

"I will play for the Vipers, Rockets or anyone else as soon as the protocol recommended by the team doctors is implemented. #Progress #BeWell"

No you won't, cause you have more than just anxiety. You're a fucking loon who just tweets at this point. Won't even tell people what these protocols are, but will blast everyone and the Rockets.

Besides the plane stuff, wtf is unsafe. Why won't he say.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Funny, headlines read "Royce refuses D-League assignment." NO! I refuse to go to work period. UNSAFE for just anyone to make medical calls. "

"I will play for the Vipers, Rockets or anyone else as soon as the protocol recommended by the team doctors is implemented. #Progress #BeWell"

No you won't, cause you have more than just anxiety. You're a fucking loon who just tweets at this point. Won't even tell people what these protocols are, but will blast everyone and the Rockets.

obama's america

I wonder if Royce refuses to take anti anxiety meds or something. Because those things tend to work.

If he's trying to get well without them then it really explains his behavior.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"If future #AnxietyTroopers don't get drafted b/c I've asked for medical professionals to decide in medical situations...shame on that team. "

._.

Omega

Banned
can we please stop posting about royce white.

houston is fine without him. unless this dude is the next hakeem who gives a shit about him and his hashtags.

AI played with shit teammates because he was a pain in the ass to play with unless you were a defensive minded player that didn't mind shooting 3 times a game. He was hard as hell to build around because he was a 6'1 shooting guard that played no defense.

And yet no one ever came out against him. No body came because we never had any gdodam cap space due to shit like Matt Geiger getting paaaaaid.

He wasn't the GM. He constantly asked for someone to take the burden off of him...Billy got him old busted garbage.

Look, did A.I take bad shots? Fuck yeah. Was he lazy on defense? yep gambled all de time. Was he occasionally an assole? Occasionally? how bout errday.

I'm not saying he was the greatest ever. But I get sick and tired of people acting like he didn't do anything.

Keith Van Horn was the best sidekick Billy got him.

linsivvi

I have friends with anxiety problems and it's a constant struggle. It's not an easy thing to deal with so I'd cut him some slack. Meds might or might not help and it's even more complicated when you need to play professional basketball. It's really the Wizard's fault for drafting him in the first place.

Look, did A.I take bad shots? Fuck yeah. Was he lazy on defense? yep gambled all de time. Was he occasionally an assole? Occasionally? how bout errday.

I'm not saying he was the greatest ever. But I get sick and tired of people acting like he didn't do anything.

We are not saying he didn't do anything though. We're just saying he's not the league MVP.

I like NVE, and I like Westbrook and AI. I just wouldn't give any of them the biggest individual regular season award.

Nori Chan

I have friends with anxiety problems and it's a constant struggle. It's not an easy thing to deal with so I'd cut him some slack. Meds might or might not help and it's even more complicated when you need to play professional basketball. It's really the Wizard's fault for drafting him in the first place.

yeah fuck the wizards too

masud

Banned
And yet no one ever came out against him. No body came because we never had any gdodam cap space due to shit like Matt Geiger getting paaaaaid.

He wasn't the GM. He constantly asked for someone to take the burden off of him...Billy got him old busted garbage.

Keith Van Horn was the best sidekick Billy got him.

You think Stackhouse wasn't against him? lol Iverson's my dude though.

Nori Chan

Wizards really fucked this one up. Fuck the nix too, they didn't do enough to prevent this.

Yeah you're right. It's the knicks fault because Royce has anxiety problems and they are also to blame for all the bad things in the world.

Fuck da knicks and we should contract them to get world peace.

I was definitely getting why not vibes from the few games I saw of Lillard.

Should be interesting to see where he's at in 3 years.

My thing with Lin is that I'm not sure how long his body is going to hold up in the league for. Seems extremely frail. And not on a Griffin/John Wall stress fracture kind of way, but on some tendonitis 24/7 + never in basketball shape + caron butler 30 missed games a season shit.

Canuck76

Banned
I was definitely getting why not vibes from the few games I saw of Lillard.

Should be interesting to see where he's at in 3 years.

My thing with Lin is that I'm not sure how long his body is going to hold up in the league for. Seems extremely frail. And not on a Griffin/John Wall stress fracture kind of way, but on some tendonitis 24/7 + never in basketball shape + caron butler 30 missed games a season shit.

Watch some more games. Earlier on he may have seemed like that but he's gets better every game and he's scarily consistent for a rookie pg.

Hard to believe that the Cats have lost 18 straight games and the Wiz are still 3 games worse than them.

And we actually TRIED to win this year. Like, fucking overpaid for guys that add 2 wins levels of try hard.

jesus

Go fly a kite, Royce.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
He doesn't suck he just comes off like a guy who was coached by himself more than anyone else.

Its weird.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
But Love has a broken hand at least.

And you'd think that with all this talent around Gay, he'd start doing better, but I guess he's not a good enough shooter to benefit.

Then Love needs to sit because he's terrible at everything else besides rebounding and I'm not sure that's even a net positive for the Wolves at this point because he'll be the one that ends up taking that second possession shot anyway and likely miss.

giri

But Love has a broken hand at least.

And you'd think that with all this talent around Gay, he'd start doing better, but I guess he's not a good enough shooter to benefit.

The weirdest part about it is that he's missing open shots around the basket, that he was making last year. They're just not going in. And a lot of them are just a little short.

Think he'll get it right soon enough.

Top Bottom