• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
he's been doing good actually.

If Dwight shoots 80% on his fts for 10 games, is he suddenly a good shooter?

I wouldn't even be putting the idea in Brewer's head... that shit is going to come back to bite NY in the playoffs

I wouldn't even be putting the idea in Brewer's head... that shit is going to come back to bite NY in the playoffs
So it's impossible for guys to improve their shooting with work?

I see no problem with Brewer taking wide open 3's. Anything else... eh.

h3ro

8 shots with most of them being wide open looks. His D is great and makes up for his jank looking J.

Gotta give it to the suns tho they hung in and got it close. If they didn't have those TOs early it wudda been close.

Play good D as well.

I like the Suns sending Kendall Marshall to the D-League when they're a bad team.

Way to not develop him while simultaneously sabotaging his value.

DY_nasty

So it's impossible for guys to improve their shooting with work?

I see no problem with Brewer taking wide open 3's. Anything else... eh.

Yeah... because guys who have been shit shooters for as long as he has improve all the time.

Even when Josh Smith hits 4 threes in a game, Atlanta fans know better.

Knicks win, good lord. Horrible 4th quarter, I know Woodson isn't happy at all. No Camby, Sheed ejected for nothing, no rest for the starters... dunno why we didn't see Copeland again.
Yeah... because guys who have been shit shooters for as long as he has improve all the time.

Even when Josh Smith hits 4 threes in a game, Atlanta fans know better.
"... as long as he has"

How old you think Brewer is? He's only 27.

GTFO, Phoenix.

Way to avoid the trap game, guys...now to destroy Charlotte, and we can set up for this week's main event.

Shout out to Brooklyn; we see you down there, lil' bros!

Knicks win, good lord. Horrible 4th quarter, I know Woodson isn't happy at all. No Camby, Sheed ejected for nothing, no rest for the starters... dunno why we didn't see Copeland again.

"... as long as he has"

How old you think Brewer is?

Yeah scratching my head about no cope either. Any more JR chucking and we would have lost it

charsace

RFat says:
raymond-felton-cupcake.jpg

Get in my belly Suns!

h3ro

I wonder if cope got injured or something. Weird for him to see no time after that start and with JR stinking it up.

It's a win, I guess. Amazing to see the reverting to periods of iso-ball that happens time to time with this team.

They miss Kidd badly.

Enough of this, time to get some pad thai.

Syphon is my favorite of Knicks Age.

Always positive, you people need to take a note of his optimism.

stop lying. you know im ur fave.

DY_nasty

"... as long as he has"

How old you think Brewer is? He's only 27.

If you've been in the league as long as Brewer has

you know what

I'll stop. Just remember me saying this. Cling on to that hope and end up with a pony like the rest of em.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
LOL Wally saying the same thing about Copes "I'm still trying to figure out why he wasn't playing in the 2nd half?"

Copeland plays great in the first half, but Woodson decides to stick with the dreadful JR.

Its bizarre

I dont think JR played well against any good team this year. He did well against the wizards but its the wizards..

yea he is stubborn and gives jr too much chances. then when pablo or novak does bad he takes them out.

Yeah him chewing out novak was stupid. Dude shot 40% today, JR barely anywhere close.

Top Bottom