• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Smith did well many of those first 6 games, and we played good teams in that stretch.

I won't get too down on him - he's a streaky player. You all knew that already, so you just gotta say "you fucking knucklehead", shake your fist a bit and move on.

We really need Kidd back so we can get back to the 48 minutes of free-flowing basketball again.

Smith did well many of those first 6 games, and we played good teams in that stretch.

I won't get too down on him - he's a streaky player. You all knew that already, so you just gotta say "you fucking knucklehead", shake your fist a bit and move on.

We really need Kidd back so we can get back to the 48 minutes of free-flowing basketball again.

pablo can make the offense move but he got less minutes due to 3 turnovers quickly.

If you've been in the league as long as Brewer has

you know what

I'll stop. Just remember me saying this. Cling on to that hope and end up with a pony like the rest of em.
Hey all I said was 4-5 wide open threes I don't mind! Outside of that he should either dunk or lay it up!

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Hahahah...just came across this from January 12

VGnqv.png

giri

why didn't the suns take this game seriously? did the ref's job them or something so they just wrote it off?

giri

I like the Suns sending Kendall Marshall to the D-League when they're a bad team.

Way to not develop him while simultaneously sabotaging his value.

He's not getting playing time.

At best he'd take telfairs 15mpg. At best.

He's really really terrible.

and Telfair takes up all the backup pg minutes in practice.

They're much better off sending him to the d-league than keeping him around the team, where he will at least get game time.

giri

Marshall sucking doesn't surprise me in the least.

Basically, imagine wall/rondo with out the extreme athleticism.

And not quite as good a passer.

And not as big as Andre Miller, nor as crafty.

And can't shoot the 3 at all.

I love pass first PG's. But you've got to have SOMETHING to keep the defense honest.

im reading Ryan Anderson for Pau Gasol rumours in twitterland. that would actually make sense. and unlike Garbagni, he can crash the boards. not that id mind seeing the back of Andrea, but his erratic ass is crucial for the tank.

giri

im reading Ryan Anderson for Pau Gasol rumours in twitterland. that would actually make sense. and unlike Garbagni, he can crash the boards. not that id mind seeing the back of Andrea, but his erratic ass is crucial for the tank.

I then hope they trade for jameer nelson.

charsace

I have the tv on an NBDL game and can't understand what I'm seeing. The Rockets sent down Dontas. Why would they do this? If they weren't gonna play him they should have told him to stay in Europe to keep on working on his game. I think he could help them right now.

giri

I have the tv on an NBDL game and can't understand what I'm seeing. The Rockets sent down Dontas. Why would they do this? If they weren't gonna play him they should have told him to stay in Europe to keep on working on his game. I think he could help them right now.

Because he's probably making more money playing in the D-league than in europe.

we need another fucking pg.

what's this team's obstinate refusal to sign ramon sessions? did he sleep with dolan's boyfriend or something? god damnit

i'm referring to the fact knicks could have had him twice, once before amare was signed and this offseason when he was a fa. i'm fine with porgi, but knicks really need another pg that's not pushing 40.

giri

i'm referring to the fact knicks could have had him twice, once before amare was signed and this offseason when he was a fa. i'm fine with porgi, but knicks really need another pg that's not pushing 40.

Considering the minimal cap space and the extremely questionable front court depth, giving sessions all of the knicks available cap would probably have been dumb.

Sounds like you don't know how the cap works.
Let Ray sit for the Bobcats; we'll just have a lot more Pablo and JR. We need Felton and Kidd ready for the Heat!

I wouldn't sit him out but have him play limited mins.

Top Bottom