• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

I would say Josh Smith is more mentally lazy or wildly overconfident in his shooting than dumb. He makes too many good passes and defensive rotations for me to call him a dumb player even though he makes a lot of bad and inexplicable plays.

yBXgf.png

Now you understand why Raptor fans hate Casey for not playing Ed Davis, while somebody gave Bargnani the infinite minutes cheat code.

Just finished reading about Noel's knee tendinitis and I've come to the conclusion that the NBA needs to spend like 200 million or whatever it takes to develop some kind of procedure to regrow knee cartilage. This shit is beyond ridiculous at this point.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Just finished reading about Noel's knee tendinitis and I've come to the conclusion that the NBA needs to spend like 200 million or whatever it takes to develop some kind of procedure to regrow knee cartilage. This shit is beyond ridiculous at this point.

knee tendinitis isn't unnatural for any ball player. however, when it keeps a guy from playing, it either means he's a) hurt because he has a very bad conditioning program, b) is lazy and doesn't give a fuck about working out, or c) he's a pussy

got nothing to do with cartilage

It's nice to see Wade not looking washed up but it's December and it's the Atlanta Hawks

Hope he can look like this against teams in the playoffs

knee tendinitis isn't unnatural for any ball player. however, when it keeps a guy from playing, it either means he's a) hurt because he has a very bad conditioning program, b) is lazy and doesn't give a fuck about working out, or c) he's a pussy

got nothing to do with cartilage

I know it's not uncommon, but chronic knee problems have made the quality of play substantially worse in the NBA. It takes out big man after big man, shit sucks.

Pimpwerx

fantastic night. check these stats.

Lebron-27pts,10/16, 63FG% with 7 rebounds and 6 assists.
Wade-26pts,11/14, 79FG%

AND we played defense! atlanta only got 38 points in the second half.

Easily the most efficient performance of the season. Cole and Joel make a big difference on defense. I don't mind Cole, but I really wish we could find a way to get Shard to learn the system well so that he can stay on the court more. PEACE.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
'@hoopshype: I guess the pattern is Lin goes off only if the star of the team is sidelined.'

Top Bottom